TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Justin swung his sword at the monster, but the blade barely drew any blood.
@Tarkur
The monster leaped high into the air, diving down towards Tarkur.

Tarkur move out of its way. He then hurled a lava axe towards him.

The monster was struck by the axe, his flesh being seered by the lava. Eric helped in pain, pulling the axe from his body and hurling it at Leadhead.
@L.O.S.S-KAL

Raya blocked the axe, now In her armored form “Justin; what’s this things weakness?” She asked, hoping to get out of this rp soon.

“I think Eric died in the original RP when he was impaled by ice spikes.” Justin grunted blocking the monster’s claw swipe.

Error entered the room.
“Hi.”

“Uh…hi?”

He threw a thunderbolt at him.

Justin rolled out of the way, and the bolt struck The monster. He fell to the ground, his muscles sizzling with electricity. “Thank…you…” Eric groaned before dying.

Error came closer and pocked Eric with the tip of his foot in him.
“You welcome I guess.”

@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
The group came into a room with a large tank. A large, armored being sat in the tank. It had four arms, with wolverine claws protruding from his hands. It was a true masterpiece, a work of art. The ultimate being. It would become clear to the group that the creature was Mark. But he wasn’t Mark anymore. The Gamemaster had transformed him into something more. He was now: Beserker.

The Gamemaster stood in the corner by the tank. “I’m sure a lot of you have questions, dont you?” He said.

The group didn’t entered in any new room because, naturally, the glitch started attacking them. He started to throw more lighting bolts at the group, quickly trying to blast them out of the existence. Trying not to die, Vladin hid behind a stasis cube.

Justin dove behind Beserker’s tank, taking refuge from Error’s boots. He accidentally pulled a switch, and Beserker smashed out of the tank, roaring. The Gamemaster walked into the room. “I’m sure y-” he then saw what was happening. “Aw man, you ruined my menacing entrance!” Beserker then joined in the carnage. He grabbed a warhammer-axe and slowly approached the group, dragging the weapon behind him.

Error stepped in front of him.
“Hold on, ugly. They are mine. You can take what remains out of them when I finish with them.”

Berserker didn’t understand Error and roared in response, batting him out of the way with his weapon.

@Runa
Beserker then swung his Warhammer-axe at Kad

“OK.”
Error transformed in this:

And roared back.

Beserker charged towards error.

Error punched him with his giant fist.

Beserker stumbled back slightly, then swiped at error with his wolverine claws.

Error slid away and attempted to smash him with a Hulk Smash motion.