TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“I have no characters in this rp.”

OOC: same here

Beserker charged Towards Error with his claws.

Ooc; Not trying to fling more hate at you but I think the reason this roleplay is dead is becuase you keep posting like that. I’m probably not the only one that was waiting to just kill this thing so we can move on.

OOC: Can we move thia conversation to the PM tho?

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
Justin approached a glass case that read “DEFINITELY NOT A MACGUFFIN FOR KILLING BESERKER”. He opened it and pulled out a rocket launcher. He aimed it at beserker and fired.

Beserker was struck by the missile and his armor shattered. He collapsed to the ground and shrank back down to normal size. Mark stood up, wounded and confused. “Ugh. What happened?” Mark grumbled, rubbing his head.

“You uhh… y’know what I got no clue”

“Honestly I stopped paying attention. You turned into some monster and blah blah blah you were beaten.” Raya relaxed, just happy it was done.

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
@Runa
@L.O.S.S-KAL
“Well that was pretty weird.” Mark said, getting up and groaning.
0110 suddenly popped out from the shadows.“greetings. You seem to be a worthy host.” He said sinisterly to the Gamemaster. The Gamemaster was on alert in an instant. “What the-” 0110 lunged at the Gamemaster, morphing into a slug and slithering into his mouth. The Gamemaster collapsed, screaming and writhing in pain on the ground as he was assimilated by 0110. Then, he rose onto his feet, seeming slightly more… glitchier. “Ah, I love this new body.” The Gamemaster said, his voice distorted.

The ahem glitchmaster was met with bullets to his skull

OOC: [quote=“L.O.S.S-KAL, post:491, topic:47614”]
glitchmaster
[/quote]

Aw man, you beat me to it!

IC: pixels were blown off the Glitchmaster’s head. He summoned them back to his body and reconstituted himself.

Mr Monopoly realised that he had to do something. He saw a massive pixelated white arrow in the background and began to sprint towards it while everyone else was fighting.

“Scrapper!” The Glitchmaster barked, getting Scrapper’s attention. “Take care of that boy!” he commanded.

Scrapper began to pursue Mr.Monopoly, who was now climbing onto the big white arrow. As Scrapper shot his minigun, Mr.Monopoly grabbed his phone, which he always kept with him, and entered the Arena Battle Rp topic. He then edited Post 70 so that instead of saying:

It said:
‘Scrapper then chopped his head off, killing him.’

Suddenly Scrapper’s head disappeared and he collapsed on the ground.

1 Like

“No!” The Glitchmaster cried. “Well, there goes my potential right-hand man.” Suddenly, there was an ominous rumbling.

[quote=“Mctoran, post:473, topic:46337”]
The Glitchmaster looked around as he watched the arena come apart. “No… oh, no no no… NOOOO!” He looked back at the players, an expression of hatred emanating from behind his mask. The glitchmaster took out a small device and threw it onto the ground. A small portal opened up. “You may have won the battle, but you are far from winning the war.” With that, he stepped through the portal.[/quote]
“Follow him!” Justin shouted as he leaped through the portal. Mark looked on, confused at what was happening.
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
On the other side of the portal, the players spilled out. It was night time. 0100/The Glitchmaster was nowhere to be found. “Where did he go?” Justin said as he stood up, dusting himself off.
He looked up at a sign nearby: CREATIVE CONTENT.
@meepinater

1 Like

Vladin looked up at the sign.
“All right. I posted quite a few dudes that could help us.” he said, walking towards the entrance before stopping and turning to te group.
“Follow me, I guess?” he said, quite awkwardly. He then turned around and walked into the tunnel.

Bernard who was still stuck in the Arena Rp kick on some holographic rocks “Now, how do I get out of here?” He said to himself admitting he was lost of course he was determined to find an alternative exit and he might just have. After tripping on a rock Bernard fell down a trench “Oww, I hate this place” He commented getting annoyed by the terrain to make matters worse it was a dessert of all places. Anyways he continues through the trench hoping to find an exit to it but to his surprise he found a portal. “Weird?!” He let out quiet loudly before going through it. The portal spit him out in a very familiar topic to him “Wait what?!” was his initial reaction looking at what he saw before him

OOC: This is the topic btw.

The tunnel went from a nondescript color to a bright, swirling vortex of color. Several panels floated around, some with artwork and others with photos of Lego creations.

A garbled mess that vaguely resembles a person appears nearby. “He-ello?” It asks in a scrambled male voice that conveyed confusion. Above it was was a holographic tag that said, “BlackBeltGamer98” and his profile avatar.

“Blackbelt?” Vladin asked, half happy half confused.