TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“That IPad absorbed me in! This is so strange…Is this just a dream?!?” Radrix punched his head “WHAT IS HALPENING HERE?!?”

“SHUT UP!” Vladin said annoyed. “Can’t you shut up? Do you think any of us know a thing? None of us know what is happening! And we don’t need a childish boy to destabilize us!”

Justin fell in a void of darkness, screaming for what seemed like five minutes. He suddenly faceplanted on a solid surface, having landed. He pulled himself off the ground, shaking his head. “Wha… where am I?” Justin noticed that he had a sort of Gamertag hovering above his head. It read : Mctoran

Justin then noticed the others. He screamed and jumped back, having not expected to see anyone else in this void. “Wait a minute… I know you guys!” he said, reading the Gamertags above everyone else.

OOC: Every character has a gamertag.

Scott turns around. “Huh. I guess you do know me.”

“What is going on here…” Justin said, observing his surroundings. The environment around appeared to be nothing more then an empty black space. Suddenly, it was illuminated with light. They were stnding in an open field in front of a tunnel. The sign above the tunnel read: THE TTV MESSAGE BOARDS. “Well, at least we know where we are now…” Justin said.

Vladin seemed confused by the floating Toa_Vladin above his head and the tunnel. He looked around.
“So you are McToran? That dude that is always trying to make new rps?”

“We all blocked in the TTV MB?!? Who made that topic?!?.. And now I meet you all… But still in the MB!”

“Can you please calm down?”
Vladin continued, even more annoyed.

Radrix breathed in and out “I just need to calm down…”

“Yep…” Justin said, sounding almost embarresed by the fact that he kept trying to make RPs. “And you must be Toa_Vladin, that guy who i wrote that story with…” he responded.

Scott looks at the tunnel.

“Now just stop talking and let’s find a way out of here!” Radrix said to Justin

“I agree. The sooner we can find a way out the better.”

Suddenly, something flew out of the tunnel. It was a group of tiny figures. they looked like a formless mass of shapes and pixels, constantly changing shape and form. “What the…” Suddenly, one of the pixel masses flew into his mouth. Justin dove downwards to the ground, twitching and convulsing as the pixel blob moved around inside his body. It then flew out of his mouth, beginning to grow and take on a more defined form. When the transformation was complete, a being that seemed to resemble a glitchy version of Justin stood before him.
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
The other masses of pixels would do the same to everyone else.

The one that came to Vladin somehow succeeded to enter from under the mask into the mouth. When the process was done, a new being almost identical to Vladin showed up. However, it was black.
“Hello world! Error 120603 here!”
“Wow you look just like me.”
“I am you!”
"Really?
“In a way.”
“Cool!”

The mass of pixels that came to Scott appeared as identical to him except for it being hunched over. "I am Xxartsid."

Some pixels made themselves into Radrix’ self MOC:

“My self MOC?What are you supposed to be?”
“I am your self MOC”
“I know that, but…How??”
“I am nothing you need to be afraid of! You shall call me…Xirdar”
“But my self MOC is named Radrix!”
“That’s the thing…”

The moment would be disturbed by a burst of laughing coming from Error.
“Oh my god! The human is so stupid! But my self-mocs name is Radrix! Ha!”

Xirdar laughed with Error
"That’s not funny!"Radrix shouted

Horacio continued to walk around the strange half rendered world. Deffinatly not his own. With the hour, or minutes depending on how time flows in this world. A small blip in the shadowy corner of a building caught his eye.