TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Valdin followed him.

BlackBelt soon arrived at the desired room and put the container down on the floor to rest a moment.

“So how do we install it?” he asked.

BlackBelt walked over to the note Blitzwing left and shows it to Vladin. (Post 1062)

1 Like

OOC: Me before the edit: Oh, Jesus! Now I have to search for that post again.
Me after the edit: Oh…

IC: [quote=“Toa_Vladin, post:1064, topic:47614”]
Hi! Blitzwing here! So uhm… The Autobots kinda stole the T-Cog of Trypticon while I was recharging (DON’T TELL LORD GALVATRON!). After I saw this, I just kind ran away, but if you are here, then you are here to fix everything. Unless you are an Autobot.
Anyway, here it is a small guide of what you have to do:
Step 1: Command a new T-Cog from Abrax. It should come in about 3 days.
Step 2: Connect it between the two pillar things.
Step 3: Connect the hyperplasmacrcirclemattermaker with a screw drive by those high-tech things.
Step 4: Enjoy! XP
Anyway, I have to go to see what is the condition of the Spark Chamber. See you later!
[/quote]

“All right!” Vladin said, reading the note. “So we finished step one. Step two, connect it between the two pillars.”
He then rose his head to the two pillars.
“How are we supposed to get there?”

1 Like

“Well,” BlackBelt said, “I have a Keyblade.”

He summons it, “Maybe I can use it to parkour like Sora can?”

OOC: and that’s why I bookmarked it.

1 Like

“First of, I have no idea who Sora is. In Romanian, Sora means the sister so… yeah. Second of all, do you know parkour?”

“Sora’s a guy in KH and is the main character of the game series.” BlackBelt said.

“I don’t know parkour but I think I can find a way to at least scramble up to the pillars and find a way to connect the wires to the cog.” He said.

He tilted his head to a side.
“What is KH?”

“Kingdom Hearts acronym.” BlackBelt said, looking around at the room to see if he could scramble up the various surfaces to gain access to the pillars.

“But what if we make a pile out of all of this destroyed technology?”

“That should work, so long as the build is stable.” BlackBelt said.

“All right!” Vladin said, rubbing his hands together and starting to make a pile out of all of the scrap metal.

BlackBelt looked over the instructions; two seemed a bit tricky and one of them seemed pretty vague. I hope we get this right and it doesn’t backfire on us. he thought.

Vladin was pushing one big piece of technology, the side of a fridge, under the gap between the pillars. It was really heavy, so it would take some good minutes for it to end up in the good position.

BlackBelt went over to help him.

Together, they moved the chunk in the wanted position in about two to three minutes. The huge, fridge-like machinery was almost enough. A taller person could now easily connect the T-Cog.

BlackBelt being a rather tall person went to see if he could connect the cog to the pillars.

At the end of each pillar there was a port that could easily plug into the Cog.

BlackBelt began connecting the cog to the pillars.