TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

"Wait anyway!"

0100 grinned. “Actually, I still have some plans for them… wait on it.” he said.
What are you guys whispering about?!” Justin suddenly said, butting in. 0100 jumped, startled.
@Toa_Distraxx
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Radrix
“We’re done here, guys. Let’s go. We’ll wait for the others to catch up…” 0100 said, looking one last time at @Khalsa721, @SteampunkTahu , @Monopoly and @Winterstorm345 before disappearing down the tunnel with the group.

Justin bent down to Raya, Horacio and Liam. “Um… are you guys okay?” he said nervously as the bodies twitched violently.

OOC: the glitches won’t be able to be tracked down or followed by anyone, except the other glitches.

Scott sighs in relief.

Error’s body transformed again, this time in:

Then he flew away.

Approaching it, Horacio doscovered it was a person.
“Hello?” He asked, cautiously.
“Ah, we were looking for you.” Said the figure.
“Excuse me?” Responded Horacio. The figure appeared to e.g. the same height and build as him, but wore a mask resembling an Olmak from Bionicle, what a strange thing to wear…
“I don’t have tome to explain, but we need you back at the start.” The figure waved his hands around and pulled open a portal in the air.
“And remember, don’t trust anyone you meet down there, they aren’t who they seem.”
“What? I’m sorry, this is all a bit much.”
“Just get in the portal!” Bit out the figure before casting Horacio through.

Horacio falls from a portal in the sky with a scream and a thud.

@Mctoran I only just arrived, same as the error. Sorry, I’m a tad slow.

As Liam is being slowly absorbed into his phone he has a brief thought, Remember, if you ever get super lost and don’t know what to do, look cool, so everyone thinks you still have control of the situation. Liam prepares himself for an awesome entry… And falls flat on his face. “Ow” he says rather pathetically

Raya stepped back as her own shadow thing formed what looked like a dark version of her with black wings. She followed everyone, even more confused now “I’m fine but what just happened? What were those?”

(So what happened here? Could I get a quick summary?

OOC: The glitches appeared and made fun of them, they wanted something but had gone away after some time

“Happy those things are gone now…But the question is…What do we do now?” Rdarix said

“This honestly seems like some video game or movie so maybe we can travel into other topics?” Raya suggested, just as confused as the others "at least from what I saw it seems these things of dark versions of ourselves or villisn creations?

" You get protaled too?" Asks Horacio rubbing the back of his head.

“I guess so, mainly I feel like I was ran over by a pack of dogs” Liam rubs his face as he stands up. A gauntleted hand helps him up.

Liam finds himself standing face to face with what seems like a taller, and superior (In physical matters) version of himself. “Uh hi” Liam says awkwardly.

“Greetings Liam, my name is… Shade”

"Uh hi… Who are you?

" I am you, but better in every way, perfected even"

“Pfft, that’s likely, my mom says I’m already perfect”

“You’re weak, I shall enjoy toying with you” With that he vanished, off to catch up with the other glitches

“Your mom?” Says Horacio.

1 Like

“Do you have a problem with my mum?”

“I didn’t assume I’d encounter a retort as poor as the one you put forth.”

“It’s a valid point”

Just then Liam notices his floating gamer tag and the big TTV message boards sign. He gasps in delight. “We seem to have been composed into the digital world! This is awesome!” Liam turns back to the group, “I don’t know about y’all, but I’m ready for a freaking good adventure.”

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Soon, the other glitches had caught up with the group. “Good to see you again, friends.” 0100 said, smiling. “Now that we’re all here, it is time to begin phase 2.”

In the field, the world around everyone began crumbling, disintigrating. The falling pieces dropped into an empty void. Justin backed away from the corruption. “We’ve got to get out of here! Into the tunnel!” he shouted, running towards the tunnel.

Vladin also entered the tunnel.

Mr.Monopoly followed.

Radrix ran with all the others

Scott runs into the tunnel.