TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

There were also a few cables starting from the end of the pillars that would connect into some small wholes in the Cog.

BlackBelt tries using his Keyblade to hook them over to him.

He was successful.

BlackBelt checked and double checked the connections to make sure they were right and strong before hopping down, “Now for the fun part.” He said, “connecting something like an arc reactor with a thing called a screw drive to the ‘high tech stuff’.” He said the last bit with air quotes.

“Connect the hyperplasma-something with a screw drive by those high-tech things.” Vladin said, reading from the note. “Heck! I can’t even read this word!”

“Plasma-arc-circle-matter-maker,” BlackBelt said, “I’m gonna go on a limb and guess it works similarly to a Marvel Cinematic Universe Stark Arc Reactor.”

“How the heck did you read it?” Vladin said, truly surprised.

“My handwriting can get pretty sloppy at times and I just looked at each part of the word and guessed the device’s function from that.” He said.

“Can you repeat it, this time slower, please?”

Brock sighed. “Because without the reinforcements, the Artwork domain will inevitably fall.”

“We are going to bring you reinforcements, you idiot!” he yelled.

“Plasma, arc, circle, matter, maker.” BlackBelt said, “look for something with magnets and donut shaped.” BlackBelt said, figuring that meant “fusion reactor”.

“All right… I’ll just call it matter maker. It has a gimmick that I like at it. Now, what if one of the other Decepticons had a matter maker?”

“A fusion reactor?” BlackBelt asked, also clarifying his theory of the device, “It wouldn’t surprise me if that was the case but who would have one lying about?”

“No, maybe we are wrong. Maybe it isn’t what we think it is. I was asking which ones of the Decepticons would have something so sophisticated. It’s name is too complex for something like… Let’s say Frenzy, to have it.”

“Megatron/Galvatron, Shockwave and Soundwave come to mind as likely individuals to have such stuff in their possession.” BlackBelt said.

Brock calmly replied, “If we leave, the glitches may invade in our absence. We need a user, or many users, to begin the process. Non-user reinforcements are useless!”

“Shouldn’t we at first make a list with all of the cons that have rooms here?”

“You already have at least three more users! Plus, only we are leaving, and we are going to bring capable troops. Nobody said that we can’t fight the glitches. Besides, there was peace and quietness when we left. You can contact us if those glitches show up before we return, but it should not be the case!”

“This is a ship,” BlackBelt said, “I doubt there isn’t some kind of log for the passengers on this thing in the database.”

“I think I saw a small console between the apartments and the T-Cog room.”