TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“After you.” BlackBelt said.

Vladin nodded and left the room, heading for the said console.

BlackBelt wasn’t far behind.

Vladin arrived at the console and, after a few failed attempts, turned it on. The screen lit up and displayed a menu in English. After a few clicks, a long list of all the passengers was shown.
“Oh my god, I think there are apartments at the other levels too. All right, I’ll tell you the name of the Decepticon, and you tell me if we should put him on the list of cons that posses the matter maker or not, all right?”

“Or we could submit a search in the records for a spare fusion reactor; likely in the ship’s inventory.” BlackBelt suggested, this would be less time consuming.

“This unit is here only to keep evidence of the passengers.”

Brock rubbed the spot where the bridge of his nose would be. “You don’t understand. Literature and Video have already been corrupted. Lego Creations is being corrupted as we speak. We need to create a safe haven, before we can fight the glitches!”

“Lego Creations is…” Nexus said as he looked at the console of his ship. “Tell me, are the topics for the Toa Vladin and Toa Ghabix mocs still safe?”

Brock shrugged. “My assistants have been unable to access most topics. I can check the record, but I do not know.”

He pulled up a holographic list of topics. “They are safe for the moment.”

“Please, Master Vladin told me that he wants to recruit the two. Please, let us take only them! They will be useful!”

Brock sighed again.
“Fine. But we must return immediately after that.”

“All right! We are right now heading for the tunnel that should bring us into Creative Content.”

The tunnel was now visible from the bridge. It was a small, swirling mass of multicolored pixels. Occasionally, a small brick could be seen walking in or out of it, presumably carrying information.
Brock folded his hands behind his back. “I will accompany you. You still need a guide, even with the map.”

“All right.” Nexus said as he piloted The Trypticon into the tunnel.

The tunnel seemingly grew larger as the ship entered.
The tunnel stretched on for a little while, and a dot of light was visible at the end.

Nexus kept piloting the ship.
“Should I call Master Vladin and tell him to come and use the map or can I rely on you?”

“You can rely on me.”

“All right.” he said, returning to piloting the ship.

sadie would now be fully corrupted. "rise now, my reborn brethren.” a Xir’algath commanded
@Khalsa721

1 Like

“Just search for those guys I said before: Megatron, Galvatron, Shockwave and Soundwave.” He said.

Zablex watched as the armada readied to leave for the hideout.

OOC: I just finished building the new LEGO Overwatch Bastion set and it’s a really fun, involved and big build that has a very simple but fun transformation. Definitely worth the 40 USD (because Walmart has awesome LEGO prices) and approximately 2 hours just building it I spent on it.

1 Like