TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Vladin looked in.
“There is no Mpegatron, nor Galvatron. But there is a Shockwave and a Soundwave.”

“Check Shockwave.” BlackBelt asked.

“Check what? Again, this is just a list of passengers.”

“He and Soundwave may have had workshops of some sort on here.” BlackBelt said, “Those spots and their quarters feel, to me, like the best places we could find a spare fusion reactor.”

“At least, that’s what I think Blitzwing meant by ‘plasma-arc-circle-matter-maker’.” He said.

“OK, there is a laboratory at level -1.”
He turned to Blackbelt, thought at something for a few seconds, before saying:
“All right, I think I’ve done a decent plan: we go and look in the laboratory. If we don’t find anything, we go to their rooms and search there. If we don’t find it there either, then we go and do my plan, in which we make a list with every Decepticon that might have one.”

1 Like

BlackBelt nods, “I may not like our backup plan because it will take a while to complete but I will accept that.” He said.

“Are all units ready for departure?” Zablex asked the armada.

“Yeah, you are right, although I kinda like the idea of entering the room of multiple G1 characters.”

“I will agree the idea is appealing but we don’t have the luxury to take our time with the site slowly crumbling away from the attacks made by the glitches.” BlackBelt said.

“All right. Let’s go to the laboratory.”

“Lead the way.” BlackBelt said to Vladin.

“Can’t we explore another room first…?” Vladin asked on an innocent voice, knowing that the answer may definitely be no.

“If I could make Shadow Clones, I’d say yes.” BlackBelt said, giving him a humorous ‘no’.

Actually, now that I think about it… he thought.

“Well, who says we can’t clone ourselves?” he said.

BlackBelt tries something and puts his index and middle fingers together like he was making a pair of finger guns then makes a “+” with them, he tries to focus and is quiet for a moment before saying “Kage banshin no jutsu?”

OOC: @Mctoran, @meepinater, can I make Shadow Clones? If so, please state the rules on them.

“Ce face?” Vladin asked so confused, that he accidentally used both his mother tongue and his telepathy.

OOC: I’m waiting for the verdict of the GM(s) on that action, I’ll explain after.

IC: Zablex went to the cargo hold of the mothership to examine the extractor and ensure it was secure.

1 Like

OOC: sure.

OOC: I’ll just keep it to one at a time for now. Also, I updated the signup for BlackBelt and Zablex to be caught up with current abilities.

IC: (@Toa_Vladin) With a poof of white smoke, a copy of BlackBelt was running alongside the original, “Explore the other rooms.” BlackBelt commanded it and the clone silently ran off to do just that.

If Vladin was looking closely, he’d see BlackBelt’s left eye (the one not covered by his hair) had changed: it was completely light purple with several rings. The iris made up the innermost ring and was a slightly darker shade of purple.

(I don’t own this; this belongs to the copyright holders of the Naruto Franchise)

(BlackBelt has switched from Hypernova Keyblade powers to the Rinnegan powers. Hypernova is still usable but it is now much more realistic in how it handles so it won’t be used often with the Rinnegan if at all)

“So wait. I can do this too?”

1 Like

“I’m not sure.” BlackBelt said, “To be perfectly honest, I’d be amazed if you could.”

“Remember when you said I couldn’t talk no Jutsu you out of splitting up from the team?” He asked.