TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Any ideas before I try the one I said?” He asked.

“Yeah, we can actually look for a plqce to introduce it.”

“Well,” BlackBelt said, “the instructions said that the arc reactor and a ‘screw drive’ needed to be connected to the ‘high tech stuff’.”

He looks around for some sort of socket or plug to put the arc reactor into, “I wish we had Shattered Glass Shockwave here.” He said, not knowing what a “screw drive” was and which “high tech stuff” it was supposed to connect to; the fact that he was in a Cybertronian Titan meant the whole ship was completely made of “high tech stuff”.

(@Toa_Vladin)

Zablex began readying for the armada’s arrival at the hideout. The Glitchmaster is going to need a new jaw after seeing this. he thought, imagining the look on his face when he looks outside and sees them.

(@Mctoran)

The glitchmaster noticed the armada, and his jaw quite literally did fall off. “Wha…how…i…” he couldn’t even form words, partially because his jaw was missing.

1 Like

Zablex had the ships dock where they could and begin off-loading the extractor while the others restored supplies. Zablex, on the other hand, went to meet Glitchmaster.

The glithmaster reattached his jaw. “You’re my favorite glitch now.” He said. "Speaking of which, We need to round up the rest of the glitches for a meeting.

Zablex sent a mental command to several troop transports to do just that, “Anything else?” He asked, “Or is your jaw still hanging like a projection screen?” He was obviously a little miffed about something.

His tone showed he had a new desire aside from corrupt and consume the site: find and destroy the Users in the site.

OOC: GTG.

I’m back; sorry if what Zablex said was rude.

Vladin cleared his throat, trying to distract Blackbelt’s attention.

BlackBelt turns to face Vladin.

He had a screwdriver in his hand.

BlackBelt facepalmed, “I hate typos.” He grumbled.

1 Like

Vladin couldn’t stop but laugh.

1 Like

BlackBelt laughed as well, this wasn’t the first time his tunnel vision made him miss something staring him in the face.

He gave him the screwdriver.

“Right then.” He said as he took the tool, “now to find where this goes.” He held up the arc reactor.

Vladin started to search for a compartment as well.

This place is a mess. BlackBelt thought as he continued to search for the socket the arc reactor went into.

“Hey, what is that?” Vladin said, pointing to a still intact console with an opened joint on it.

1 Like

BlackBelt took a look. He checked if it had connection points that would fit the arc reactor.

There were four screw connectors. In addition, there were four screw wholes on the sides of the arc reactor.