TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

BlackBelt begins carefully removing the screws and getting the reactor ready to install.

There were no screw. He actually needed four screw to connect the reactor.

BlackBelt looks for four appropriate screws for the panel.

“Oh, almost forgot!” Vladin said, taking four screw from his pocket. “They were next to the screwdriver.”

1 Like

“Thanks.” BlackBelt said as he took them and set the arc reactor in place before securing it with the screws.

Assuming the fact that Blaze knew how to connect a screw, he would succeed.

“Alright.” BlackBelt said after securing the last screw. “Do we just wait for the thing to kick in or do we need to jumpstart it?”

“Wasn’t it one more step?”

“I think it was ‘have fun’; let me check.” BlackBelt said as he walked over to the note to inspect it.

Vladin nodded as he waited.

BlackBelt brought the note over, “the last step is ‘Enjoy! XD’.” He said.

“Oh, cool!”
OOC: And now we wait for @meepinater to tell us if he is OK with having a transforming Trypticon.

1 Like

OOC: and for everyone’s glitches to be picked up by Xir’algath transports (@Mctoran) and meeting with Glitchmaster and Zablex.

IC: BlackBelt nods.

Error was floating in the middle of a void eating ice cream.

1 Like

(Anything ive missed?)

OOC: Zablex took his armada, Berserker and Sadie to the Hideout and has sent a few transport ships off to collect the other glitches for a meeting while the rest of the ships are either resupplying or helping unload the Xalnergy extractor from the mothership. Vladin and BlackBelt have gotten the Trypticon t-cog room working and awaiting for Meep to say if it worked or not.

IC: Zablex was watching the unloading of the extractor from the hideout, trying to wait patiently for a chance to mess with the Users.

“Hello!” Error yelled from behind him.

Zablex didn’t react except for turning towards Error with a put off stance. “Did you need to be so loud?” He asked with a growl.

“Sorry boss, but I am just bored. Ya know. A lot of time passed since I actually fought. And even then, I just hovered some kids in the air and I punched a giant monster a few times. Not funny. Not funny at all.”

A smirking chuckle came from the shadows of the man’s hood, “Not to brag,” he said, gesturing towards the armada, “but I managed to acquire this on my first little assignment.”

“The Glitchmaster’s jaw literally dropped when he saw it.” He snickers again.

OOC: Yeah, Zablex is also a bit prideful.