TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Meh, I don’t give a 1010 about the ‘Glitchmaster’s’ opinion.” he said with air quotes. “Ya know?”

“Perhaps,” he said, “but, I don’t plan to be a lackey of his too much longer.”

“These kids you mentioned,” he asked, “What do you know about them?”

“Bah, I don’t really know much about most of them.” he said, waving his hand in the air. “However, I know literally all there is to know about the Romanian guy.”

1 Like

“Oh, are they Users?” He asked, definite interest in his tone. His armored hands began twitching like a gunslinger waiting for the call to draw.

“I dunno about the others, but he is. He joined the TTV MB on January 9th, 2017, his first post was in the Cars topic and his first topic was his entry in the Brickonicle contest, that got disqualified.”

The figure removed his hood, revealing silver hair in a slicked-back spikey style that resembled the MOUP. His ears were pointed like an elf but ad a sort of jaggedness that was unsettling. Moreso were his eyes, they had a piercing yellow color that seemed to look right through someone.

“Perhaps introductions are in order before we have some fun with this User and any of their friends.” He said, “I call myself Zablex.”

“I am Error 120603.” he said, raising his hand.

1 Like

“Well then, Error.” Zablex said, “Shall we have some fun with these Users?” He asked as a cruel smile spread across his face.

Error started jumping from a leg to another. “Oh, man! I thought you would never say it!”

“Then let’s make haste.” He said, “I wouldn’t want to ruin your day by keeping you in suspense.”

Meanwhile, Mr.Monopoly had exited entertainment, and was now very, very lost. He had already realised that he was the only user to not have a glitch come out of him, but he didn’t care, so he wandered down to a bench and sat down on it, wondering where everyone else had gone.

1 Like

“Yes! Yes! Yes!” he yelled in a Gollum-styled voice.

1 Like

Zablex jumped and did a backflip down to the ground. He stood by the exit.

Error quickly followed him, walking on all four of his limbs.

“So, you say you know everything about a particular User.” He said as they exited the Hideout, “Where would he likely go?” He asked.

“To a hotspot of Transformers knowledge, my Priceless!” he said, oddly sounding more and more like Gollum.

“Transformers, eh?” Zablex said. “And where might I find such a place around here?” He asked as he brought his hood up to conceal his face again.

“I don’t know, Priceless! We were born only like two days ago, Priceless!”

Zablex gave Error a deathglare that could be felt like a spear impaling him, “Calm yourself or I will make you.” He growled.

Error jumped scared to his legs.
“Forgive us, Priceless! Error didn’t wanted to annoy you!”