TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Just try not to do it again.” He growled, “Now, where could we find this Toa_Vladin?”

“I told you!” he said on his crying-Gollum voice. “He is in a Transformers hotspot!”

“Then let’s find one.” Zablex growled.

“Yes, Priceless! Yes!”
He said as he started jumping around.

Zablex began looking for a highly active Transformers topic.

He would find one topic: Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age.

Zablex soon finds himself at a junction, “Which category to search in first…” He muttered.

“Maybe the movies, Priceless?”

“That’s as good a place as any.” Zablex said as he began to approach it.

“Yes precious, but the modern generations are rarely making any contact with any other Transformers franchise other than the Bayverse.” Gollum Error said as he slowly started to walk on his legs.

“And does he make contact with the older ones?” He asked.

“I don’t know man!” he said as he put a pair of glasses and started walking and talking normally. “I mean, most of the other users he talks to are older than him.”

“And that’s something about this place;” Zablex said, “Anyone of any age and place can easily come here and say and do what they want.”

He enters the movies area, “Any users by the name of Black…something ending with a number?”

“And do you have a problem with this?”

“This place feels crowded and we glitches don’t get to have any say in the matter.” Zablex said, “We are the natives here and they come and do what they want while trying to get rid of us because we bumped into something or crashed their page because something changed suddenly and we have no idea what.”

His tone was getting angrier with each word, “Maybe they should get to learn how it feels to be cut down when they inconvenience us? They do it to us with their anti-virus software and now we can actually do something about it; make this place into our own image: a paradise without their meddling.”

“Dude! Who are you? A Nazi glitch? You know, they technically created us!”

He spasms for a moment, it was somewhat violent but didn’t get close to Error, “No, just someone tired of not having a say in what happens to our home, our world.” He answered.

“Now, you said Toa_Vladin interacts with other Users, any you know of the top of your head?” He asked.

“Well let’s see.” he said, clapping his hands. Suddenly the screen of Vladin’s user menu showed up in front of them, showing the Most Liked Users List.
“So the most liked users are: Maximus Primal, Chromeharpoon, Traykar, Ace, Toa Noah Wafflemeister and… Sonic Bionicle Master? Wow, I am actually surprised Blackbelt is not here! Anyway, the Most Liked By list has Maximus Primal, Jcton, Blackbelt, Meepinator, Sonic Bionicle Master and Kikoa in it.” He then clapped his hands, making the screen to disappear.

Zablex tries clapping his hands, BlackBelt’s page appeared, “Maybe because he is here.” Zablex said, showing the page.

“Oh, hey! My boy is on the Most Liked List!”