TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Zablex clenches his hand into a fist, causing the page to vanish, “I don’t think they’d be in this cinema.” He said, “BlackBelt hardly posts here at all.”

“Anywhere else Toa_Vladin would be?” He asked as he left a scrape on the wall; a little surprise for anyone that would enter. Besides, now that he had left a seed of corruption, he probably didn’t have much time before security showed up.

Mr.Monopoly’s bench, as it happened, was right outside Entertainment, as he had just left that category. He could’ve sworn he heard some glitchy noises nearby, but decided it was nothing, and attempted to navigate his way to the Highly Suspect Hideout.

1 Like

“Yeah man, but Vladin posts in this category very often.”

Zablex tries to take a deep breath, obviously failing to calm down, “Ever hear of the phrase ‘Know thy enemy’?” He asked.

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
@Tarkur
Meanwhile, all over the website, Xir’algath ships arrived to wherever the glitches were. “0100 summons you for a meeting.” They said to the glitches.

What a twist of fate, Zablex thought, I try to go out and have some fun with the Users but I get denied that and called to 0100.

He looks at the attempted corruption he planted in Movies, Well, I’ve caused some damage and now, Users, your days are numbered.

“Error, unfortunately, we cannot ignore this summons but don’t fret,” he said, “we shall have our chance to show the Users our strength.”

“Know thy enemy? Nope.”

“But why do we need to listen to 0100?”

“I’ll explain when I have time but I will tell you this:” he said as he began walking to the transport, “If we stay under 0100’s wing, we may learn more about our powers, his plans and maybe a way to make ourselves stronger than we could’ve imagined.”

“It’s all in the little things.” He finished.

Again, Error, he thought, I have no intention of forever being subject to 0100’s orders; I plan to take matters into my own hands once we have mastered Xalnergy and the means to conquer this world.

“Just let me kill him when we are going to betray him.” Error said, changing his normal glasses with a pair of shades. “That idiot was annoying me for way too long.”

“I’ll make sure to let you deliver the coup de gras once he is of no use to us.” Zablex said.

OOC: note his word choice, coup de gras, the “strike of mercy”; Zablex plans to make sure that when 0100’s usefulness to him is exhausted, deletion will be a merciful gift compared to what will precede it.

“I can’t wait.” he said on an edgy tone.

“All good things to those who wait.” Zablex said, beginning to board the transport.

“Now, let us see what this summons is all about.” He said.

Error followed him in.

1 Like

Zablex gives the order for the ship he and Error are on to launch to the hideout. (@Mctoran)

BlackBelt goes over to the T-cog and arc reactor, checking if he had messed up anything.

The ship began to travel towards 0100’s lair.

1 Like

Once I have learned how to fully master Xalnergy and victory is assured, I will have no further use for you. Zablex thought regarding Glitchmaster.

His thoughts then went towards mentally going over what the Death Race version of Gamemaster knew of Xalnergy.

BlackBelt, as he was looking around, got curious and found a reflective surface and tried to focus his energy again. His Keyblade vanished and his left eye changed to the Rinnegan.

“Okay…” He said as he tried to summon his Keyblade with the eye active but to no avail. “Looks like I can only use one or the other.”

He turns to Vladin, “Well, I think we’ve done all we can here.” He said, “Do you want to look around the ship some more?” (@Toa_Vladin)

“Of course!”
OOC: @meepinater this would be the perfect time to tell un if we fixed Trypticon.

2 Likes

BlackBelt gives him a “lead the way” gesture.

He left the room.
“So just name a Con and we’'ll go to his room.”

“Starscream’s would be interesting.” BlackBelt said, following him.