TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Oh that.” He said following them.

BlackBelt was indeed following Vladin.

The clone tries to run towards the Pirates to do two things: get some up close info and take damage which would dispel it and cause the information it gathered to be sent to BlackBelt.

OOC: Oh, boy. This could be an interesting chance to see how these guys cope with a Keyblade or Rinnegan attack.

“Jal! Blast those suckers!” Nexus yelled to him.
Jalerian jumped to the console he have hit before. A small screen opened in front of him, displaying the pirates.
“Go to hell you blasted idiots!” he yelled as he pressed two buttons on the top of two joysticks, activating two lasers on top of Trypticon’s ship mode, shooting the pirates.

OOC: *him.
IC: “Yeah. That.” Warter said with his edgy voice. “We have to go to the cockpit!”

One of the pirates looked up and spoke in a foreign language, then pulled out a large shotgun and fired.

The clone got hit and vanished in a poof of white smoke.

The information flooding into BlackBelt’s mind caused him to stagger a bit. “And they have highly durable looking armor and armed with shotguns…that’s fun.” He said to Vladin.

OOC: GTG for a bit.

Unless the pirate would protect himself, he would be shot by one of Jalerian’s lasers.

OOC: if that was the one that shot the clone, which is likely the case, it’s probably going to hit because people usually don’t poof into smoke when hit by a shotgun blast.

IC: “Vladin, please tell me you have a plan.” BlackBelt said.

“I was never attacked in space before!” he said while running towards the cockpit.

“Any ideas, then?” He asked as he followed.

“Yeah, let’s get to that freaking cockpit!

“No need to yell.” BlackBelt said, trying to calm him in some way.

He muttered something in Romanian before going down the stairs.

BlackBelt continues following.

The pirate dodges and yells in alarm at some of the other pirates.
The amount of pirates nearly double as the rest come out of the ship.
They all converse in their harsh language as they continue to cut through the hull.

Again, unless they would protect themselves, they would be blasted.

The pirates scrambled and put up a small force field.

BlackBelt’s mind raced, he wasn’t sure what to do to help.

OOC: Do I risk going up and using Chibaku Tensei and potentially damage the ship in the process?

IC: BlackBelt begins to look for a way to the top of the ship. Shouldn’t be too tricky considering his Shadow Clone found one relatively easily.

He would see the cockpit at the end of the hallway.

“I’m gonna go topside.” BlackBelt said as he started to head off.

“What? Why?”