TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Because I don’t want this thing to get torn to ribbons.” He said as he ran.

“Wait until we can get the drawings in too!”

BlackBelt was already long gone, he took a route similar to the one his clone took.

The pirates cut open and landed in front of Blackbelt.
They all pulled out their shotguns and yelled at him in their harsh dialect.

He yelled the first thing that came to his head, “Shinra Tensei!”

This would set off a strong omnidirectional wave of force out from BlackBelt, denting the walls, floor and, more importantly, knock back the pirates away from him.

OOC: GTG, sorry.

1 Like

The pirates yelled in alarm and stumbled over.

BlackBelt then did the sensible thing: run like heck to the bridge.

Vladin, the drawings, Brock and Bernard would likely see BlackBelt running like a freight train with the accelerator floored and absolutely no brakes straight for them. (@Toa_Vladin, @Tarkur)

1 Like

Vladin yelled something at him in his mother tongue, clearly annoyed. The Latin aspect of the language might remember Blackbelt of an angry Mexican.

“Pirates are in the ship!” BlackBelt yelled as he kept running and looking for cover; he wasn’t keen on getting turned into Swiss cheese by shotguns.

He rolled his eyes.
“Piratii sunt in nava, da! Didn’t I tell you to wait until we can call the drawings?!”

“Can we debate this later?” BlackBelt asked, more concerned about the fact that shotgun-wielding pirates were in the ship.

“Sammy! Jalerian!” Vladin said to the two as they took their weapons and started running to the pirates. @meepinater

BlackBelt ducked behind something large and solid, likely a computer console, and stayed there.

The pirates yelled as the fired their shotguns.

The two hid behind a wall and started firing.

A few of the pirates fall as they continue to fire.
One rolls a tiny orb at the two.

“Grenade!” BlackBelt yelled, having peeked out.

“Mother–”
“Jump!”
The two jumped in a dramatic way before the explosion.
OOC: @BlackBeltGamer98 They would likely be too far away for Blackbelt to see them.

OOC: I was under the impression they were near the bridge.

IC: BlackBelt braced himself behind his cover.

ooc; they are near the bridge

Ic: The pirates advanced, firing their shotguns.