TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

Indeed they would, as Vladin started saying his daily dose of angry Romanian for a few moments.

2 Likes

BlackBelt let him vent, waiting for him to finish.

In the end he would finish with something with the lines of ‘o sa il omor eu…’.

BlackBelt gave him a moment to relax before asking kindly, “Feeling better?”

“I still hate him.”

Brock walked into the bridge.
“I have formulated a plan.”
He turned towards Vladin.
"I believe you will like it.

“Give him some slack, he’s just trying to protect his world the best he can.” He said gently. “I’m sorry about the ship.” He said, being sincere in his apology.

“Zi.” he said, not realising that, once again, he talked both in Romanian and telepathically.

Brock would not be able to hear the telepathic speak, as he was not organic.

“What does ‘zi’ mean?” BlackBelt asked.

As long as he had something that would work as a mind, he would hear.

“It’s a form of the verb ‘a zice’, to say.”

2 Likes

“Oh, you were requesting him to tell his plan.” He said with a nod, showing he understood.

“Yes.” he said, like if he was talking to a baby.

BlackBelt gave him a bit of an unamused look, “I’ve never taken any classes on Romanian; I’m just an English speaking American.” He said politely.

That tone gave BlackBelt the impression Vladin was still a bit miffed about Brock.

He then looks at the program, “What’s your plan?” He asked. (@meepinater)

“Collect the troops and build up the defenses, as Vladin suggested.”

1 Like

“Genius! Genius!” Vladin yelled. “So you’re basically saying ‘Do what Vladin said, but under my plan’. You’re a genius, you know that? Somebody play that annoying hit from the last summer called ‘Genius’, cause I am pretty sure this guy was the inspiration for it!”

Brock stood quietly.
“Are you done?”

OOC: Hi, Bruce!
IC: “Not until you realise that you actually didn’t come with any plan!”

“I did. And you derailed it spectacularly.” Retorted Brock.

“Because you are acting bossy, like a leader -heck! You are the leader around- but you don’t come with anything useful! Listen Brock. It’s obvious at this point: I don’t like you. Like, at all. Why? Because you are nothing! You don’t have any personality! No character, you are just here, doing nothing! And you expect me to believe that you are the leader of an entire category? Since we joined you A you abandoned me when you travelled with that train because I asked some questions, B popped out of nowhere of this ship, asking Nexus what we are doing even if I specifically told you what we are doing, and C you did absolutely nothing when the pirates showed up. You either like to see us suffering and you are lying this behind your expressionless face, or you are actually stupid! Either way, don’t you think that you slowed us down rather than helping us?”