TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“There it is again.” He muttered, trying to decide if he should let scouts handle it or investigate this matter personally and have a representative take his place in the meeting.

1 Like

Brock tapped his chin.
“Should I change back into a brick? It might not scare the minifigures as much.”

“That’s probably for the best.” BlackBelt said.

Brock nodded. He concentrated for a moment, his form changing into the original Brock.
“There.”

Zablex would feel a very, very strong disturbance, almost to the point where it was painful.

Zablex hissed in pain and anger, he calls off the scouts and jumps ship, telling the pilot to act as his proxy while he was away. (@Mctoran)

He lands on the ground and begins walking to Lego Creations, “What could possibly be giving me a migraine like this?” He grumbled.

1 Like

“Well Warter is still around here.” Jalerian said, being the only one present in the hangar. “I guess he won’t mind if we leave him in charge.”

BlackBelt nods, “Whatever works for you.” He said, not wanting to sound like was was trying to boss him around or be dismissive.

As Sammy and Nexus entered the hangar, Jalerin opened the main boor of the hangar.
“Shall we?”

Brock walked out of the hangar. The minifigures were silent as they watched him.

“After you.” BlackBelt said, smiling politely.

Zablex arrives in the Lego Creations topic, Now to find what caused that annoying pain from earlier. he thought.

OOC: What minifigures?
IC: The three followed, eyeing him like an enemy.

Suddenly, Error’s ears turned into wolf ears and rotated at 180 degrees.
“I feel something.”

OOC: We’re in Lego Creations.

IC: “Easy guys.” BlackBelt said, “Let’s not be hasty.”

The minifigures continued to watch the new arrivals as the walked down the ramp.

Brock looked at the minifigures and walked up to one.
“Hello.”
The minifigure blinked. “Hi.”
“We need to repair our ship. Can you help?”
The minifigure nodded. “Yeah, sure.”

“Thank you, kind one.” BlackBelt said, “May I ask where this subcategory’s core is located?”

Zablex looked for anything out of place, a Glitch or User wouldn’t easily go unnoticed in this place, depending on the form they take.

The minifigure nodded. “Yeah, sure! It’s over there.” He pointed to a massive mountain in the distance, where tall skyscrapers and many wacky buildings were visible.

Zablex would be able to see the crowd of minifigures.

Zablex begins heading in that direction, he didn’t care if he got spotted; let them see their impending doom.

“Thank you.” BlackBelt said, he looks for a way to get there quickly.

There was a long, winding road. Several vehicles stood in a parking lot, many of them wacky and original designs.

The group of minifigures began to shuffle away from Zablex, a murmuring rising from the many beings.
Brock looked around and saw Zablex. He backed away. “We gotta go, now!”

OOC: I am aware of that.

Error followed him.
“I feel something!” he protested.

“A User and a glitch.” He hissed. His tone alone said enough; he was now on the hunt.

“Is your User anywhere around?” He asked Error.

BlackBelt saw Zablex, “Guys, we need to run.” He said as he began to flee from his glitch.

“Yup!” Brock morphed back into his tall form and began running, his long legs giving him an advantage.
The minifigures dispersed, all of them running to hide in their homes.