TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“This is what I was trying to say! He is not here! He was with them. Actually those three are his spawns, but he is not here!”

1 Like

“Well, this should be fun.” Zablex said as the Glitch and BlackBelt began to run. “How about we catch up with them?”

“Or would you rather go after Vladin himself and cripple his spawn that way?” He asked.

BlackBelt was doing his best to keep up with Brock. “We need to get to the Core!” He yelled.

“Why bother catching them when we can catch mine while he is alone?”

“Ditto!” Brock said. “But I don’t know if we can reach it in time!”

“As much as I would like to go after our nearer prey,” He said, “you make a sound argument: he is weak and alone; ripe for the picking.”

He tries to slash the nearest Lego thing, wanting to leave a little parting gift for the group here. “I’ll deal with you later, REDACTED.” He said to BlackBelt.

“Can’t you change into something with jets or wings?” BlackBelt asked him. He felt a chill run down his spine as he heard Zablex’s voice.

1 Like

“What?” Error asked, tillting his head on a side.

The minifigure cries out in pain as it falls to the ground, it’s torso and legs separated.

“I can try!” Brock concentrated, forming into a sleek robot. The robot transformed into a jet.
“Hop in!” Brock said, the cockpit opening.

1 Like

“Nothing that concerns you.” Zablex told Error, “Now, let’s pay your User a little visit, shall we?”

The attacked minifig may also experience corruption and a desire to strengthen itself and attack the User and his allies.

BlackBelt jumps in, “Punch it, Brock.” He said, buckling the straps so he doesn’t go through pinball simulator IRL.

OOC: GTG, sorry.

1 Like

The minifig’s smiling face morphed into an angry face as it put itself back together.
It began following BlackBelt and Brock, running after them.

Brock takes off, flying towards the Core.

1 Like

“Hey, we got a shadow.” BlackBelt said when he saw a singular blip on the scopes following them.

“Come, Error,” Zablex said, “Our enemies are divided and now let us conquer their weakest part.” He has a pair of scouts watch BlackBelt and Brock so he could keep tabs on them.

“Oh, thats not good.” Brock said. He increased the speed, streaking through the sky.

Build a weapon to surpass that transformer. the minifig heard whisper in its mind. Incapacitate them and bring them to me alive.

“Where are the weapons?” BlackBelt asked, trying not to push any buttons.

“There should be a joystick with a trigger.”

“Last I recall, the stick controls which way we go.” He said as he checked what was in their arsenal.

“No, thats me.” Brock said.

BlackBelt tilts the stick to the left, hoping this didn’t force manual piloting.

Dual turrets popped up on the top and bottom of the jet and turned to the left.

“Sweet.” BlackBelt said as he tried to line up the bottom turrets to the blip and try to find the target.

Bring them down! Zablex commanded the minifig.

The turrets locked on easily.
The minifigure sprinted, running after the jet. It ripped off its head and threw it at Brock.

“Incoming!” BlackBelt said as he pulled the trigger.