TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

The head resisted the fire and landed on Brock.
The rest of the minifigure fell behind, peppered by gunfire.

“Okay, pop open the cockpit.” BlackBelt said, readying his Keyblade, “I’m gonna play some golf.”

“Oka-” Brock was cut off as the head exploded, sending the jet careening through the air. Brock crash landed and the cockpit popped open.

BlackBelt climbs out, “Ouch.” He groaned, “I should’ve ejected.”

Live and learn; get up, fights not over yet. He thought as he slowly rose. “Damage report.” He said.

Brock slowly morphed into his regular form.
“Well-ow.” Brock stood up, clutching his side.
“I don’t think I can morph for a while.”
The minifigure approached them from a distance, hiding in a bush.

BlackBelt tries to pick him up and his eye becomes a Rinnegan, “Can you walk?” He asked as he looked for any sign of their attacker.

“I think so.”

There was a rustling of bushes as the minifigure shifted.

BlackBelt immediately looks that direction, “Shinra Tensei!” He said, focusing on blasting the hidden being away from them.

The minifigure flew out of the bush.
Brock winced as he watched.
“I think I broke a rib.”

“I’ll carry you.” BlackBelt said, If only I had Curaga, I’d fix you up in no time. he thought, referring to a spell Keyblade Wielders could cast to heal themselves and others.

He tries to lift up Brock to carry him to the core. He needed help in securing it.

Brock allowed Blackbelt to do so.

He starts making his way to the Core while carrying Brock.

Hidden by cloud cover, a small Xir’algath ship lands in a secluded area. Two smaller light soldiers disembarked the craft then locked it before quietly running off to locate BlackBelt and Brock, taking care to avoid detection as much as possible.

As Vladin was traveling in the escape pod he was thinking at his doings. He was officially hating Brock. The drawings didn’t need him to survive. He had a little remorse (?), but strongly wanted to get out of that place all by himself.
He was approaching the Toa Vladin topic, with the map from Brock in one hand and the joydtick that was controlling the pod in the other.

Glitchmaster impatiently waited in his fortress. what is taking rhese idiots so long? Maybe my expectations for Zablex were too high…

“OK.” Vladin said, piloting the ship with one hand while looking at the map. “According to the map I should be just about…”
Suddenly a powerful white light completely surrounded him, making him unable to see.
Vladin left the tunnel yelling, thinking that he should have stayed with the others.

Zablex wondered if he could possess a Xir’algath to speak through it to inform the probably worried Glitchmaster of his and Error’s reason for going slightly AWOL.

“Now then, Error,” said Zablex, “lead the way.” He figured that since Error knew practically everything there is to know about the User Toa_Vladin, he would be the one to take the lead on this hunt.

BlackBelt continues to carry Brock with him as he hiked towards the Core.

The two Xir’algath scouts spotted the two but remained hidden, their mission was to keep hidden, watch and keep their master up to date on the goingson and not attack.

“This way.” he said, pointing towards a completely random direction and walking towards it.

As the white light was becoming less intense and more yellow than white, Vladin would stop yelling. He soon realised that the ship have landed. He looked on the main window of the cockpit, and was extremely surprised to see that he was in a living room. But not any living room. It was a living room so big, that you were unable to see what was on the other side of the room.
Vladin looked at a screen of the console. The living room was fine: no hostile lifeforms, no harmful gases in the atmosphere, everything was OK.
He exited the pod, recognising the living room: it was his living room.

1 Like

Zablex follows Error, “This is going to be fun.” He said, a cruel smile on his face as he said that.

Error then teleported away.

“Hello?” Vladin yelled. “Hello?”
“Oh, hi me!” a voice similar to his, but more mechanic, said.
Vladin turned around and saw a moc of a Toa of Fire standing right in front of him.
“Vladin?”
“Yeah, Vladin!”
“Oh my god! You’re my moc.”
“Well yeah. Kind of.”
“Kind of?”
“Your moc is somewhere out there in the real life.”
“Then what are you?”
“I am basically just an interpretation of the picture you have posted on the site. Hungry?”
Just then Vladin realised that the last time he ate was at least two or three days ago.
“Always.”

1 Like

Zablex tried to follow his lead, trying to keep track of where Error went.