TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

He could likely detect Error being 30 topics away.

He tries to catch up to Error, Sheesh, that guy’s quick. he thought.

As soon as Zablex would arrive at the respective topic, he would see Error staring in the small eyes of a huge, weird frog.

1 Like

“What in the name of all logic is that?” He asked.

“I have no… Freaking… Idea… But it’s hypnotising.”

He snaps his fingers to try and get Error out of his trance, “We can admire the wildlife later.” He said.

“Shouldn’t we… Like… Try to corrupt it or something?”

Zablex brandishes his clawed gauntlets, “If you insist.” He said, preparing to strike the creature.

Error took pop-corn.

Zablex drives his claws into the creature, intending to corrupt it into another servant to his will.

“Come on! Mutate it! Turn it into something scary!”

“Such as…?” He asked. He had a couple ideas but, as this was Error’s request, it was only fair to see if Error had any preferences.

“Like this!” he said, transforming into it.

“I like the way you think.” Zablex said as he tried to force that form upon this creature.

“But make it red! With green stripes! And eyes of a colour that is not on the colour spectrum!”

“Why not just make him into a Cthullu lookalike?” He asked sarcastically as he tried his best to comply with the request, keeping the eyes the same color.

“Yes! Do that too!”

Zablex turns the creature into a frog-Cthullu thing with spikes and red skin. “Happy?” He asked, getting grumpy again.

OOC: I’m not grumpy IRL, just letting you know. I actually found Error’s response pretty funny.

“I said that I want him to have green stripes and eyes of a colour that we, regular three-dimensional beings, can not percept.”

“Nor exactly possible; it would be perceived if one could actually show it on a canvas.” He told Error.