TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Uh oh!” Said Mistika Fan, he felt the end was near

Error attempted to slash at him with a sword.

Mistika Fan bleeds. he crawls away

“Wait, that actually worked?”
He attempted another slash, to his legs.

IC: Mistika fan’s foot is sliced away, he slowly starts to die

OOC: Uh, can you not kill him?

OOC: Wow, dude! What the name of frick? You supposed to protect yourself! You can run! Or hide! Or counterattack! Don’t let us kill you! Our characters will not stop until you are dead!
IC: Error smiled as he took Mistika Fan by his neck and headed to him to Zablex. @BlackBeltGamer98

Mistika Fan gasped for air as he punched Error, he then crawled away as fast as he could,

“You pitiful fool, you failed!” Growled Phantoka Fan

The punch would only make Error madder. It was not enough to make him drop him. Also let’s not forget that a person with a leg chopped off can’t run.

OOC: True but I never said Error fell down and Mistika Fan has 0 chance of survival so as much as I don’t want to do this I’ll probably end up killing him

OOC: Uhm… Wasn’t that supposed to be OOC?
IC: Vladin finished his slice of salami.

Zablex walked up, “Now, we shall present you as a prize for Glitchmaster.” He said to MistikaFan.

He said he’d plan to destroy MistikaFan, he never specified when that would happen.

“Aah Glitchmaster!” Phantoka Fan said

“You know him?” Error asked, raising an eyebrown.

“Met him when I came here” Phantoka Fan smirked

Glitchmaster waved slightly. “Sup.”

“Not much” Phantoka Fan smirked “Just a user, don’t worry, his time will be done soon”

“A hostage and prisoner.” Zablex said to Glitchmaster, “Along with some additional forces to add to your growing army.”

“I want to keep one of the hands tho.”

“It’s only fair.” Zablex said as one of the hands drifted over to levitate above and behind Error.

Zablex then looks at MistikaFan’s lack of a leg, “A hostage is no good dead.” He said as he left a small nick on his leg, intending to cause for a data leg to grow to take the place of the missing one. However, this leg would have red markings like the large hands.

“Now,” he said menacingly, “Let’s get you to your cell.” He looks to Glitchmaster.

Error jumped on the arm, with Mistika Fan still in his hands.
@MistikaFan