TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

“Very well, believe what you want. you are on your own from here. May the TTV cast bless you.” With that, the Antivirus snapped her fingers, disappearing in a shower of blue sparkles.

@Winterstorm345
“Well,” Justin said, turning to Liam. “Looks like we got cool new powers. Let’s test them out.” He began to summon an ability, waiting for the others to do so as well.

“There she’s gone. Now we can get to the Creations page.” Says Horacio.

Meanwhile, in a dark tower, a figure hides in the shadows, trying not to be seen.

Raya tested out her new ability, summoning a couple of bulb objects “if these are what I’m thinking then the other half should be in lego creations.” She smiled.

“Then lets get there.”

“It’s possible if these glitches are our vilians then maybe our heroes are sentient as well or at least we can use their powers.” Raya told him “either way let’s get there hopefully without the glitches knowing.”

Liam begins to summon a power, not focusing on one in general, just kind of reaching out and seeing which one is easiest to obtain. He opens his eyes and sees what appear to be shadows dancing across his fingers. “Hexios’ powers… Cool”

Mr.Monopoly gets annoyed because the only ‘hero’ character he ever played as in an RP didn’t have powers.

Justin, so far, found himself only able to summon a crappy suit of copper armor with a crude sword and shield. "Guess it’ll have to do…"he said, approaching the “community” gate. “Shall we go inside, then?” He asked @Toa_Vladin

We have antivirus powers now. Maybe we should split up. One group to lego creations and. Another elsewhere? It seems some of us have our creations powers."
Raya suggested, not wanting to go alone.

“No! We need to go to Lego Creations as a group.” Says Horatio. “We can’t split up.”

“But it’s locked dude” Liam says exasperated, “We can’t get in, we have to go through Community”

“Then we’ll take a detour.”

“Alright, we’ll go through community.” Justin said, entering the tunnel.

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Everyone entered a protal, and they suddenly found themselves falling from the sky. They eventually landed in the warm sand of a desert. “Where the heck are we?” Justin said, getting up and brushing off sand.

“Excellent.” Says Horatio, grinning slightly.

Meanwhile a figure, still cloaked in shadow, stands above the body of an armored figure. He had too, he had no choice, but still, it didn’t feel right.

Suddenly, a man in a suit approached the group. “Hi, i’m Eric!” he said flamboyantly, extending his hand for a handshake. Justin jumped back, startled. “Wait a minute, you…”
@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix
Justin said, trailing off. He turned around to see a tall Arena behind the group. “Oh god…” he said. “Do you guys know where we are right now?” he asked the group.

“Uhhh no?” Liam says eyeing up a nearby shadow (Are there any trees about?)

“Nope.”

@Monopoly
@Khalsa721
@SteampunkTahu
@Toa_Vladin
@Toa_Distraxx
@Winterstorm345
@meepinater
@Toa_Radrix

Justin cleared his throat, prepared to tell a story. “Well, a while ago, I created this RP…”

One RP Recap Later…

“…Anyways, I think we’re somehow in that RP now.”

Eric then interrupted again. “So, are you here as fighters or spectators?” he asked.

Justin turned to the others. “We should join the competition…” he whispered. “There must be a reason why we were brought here. We should lay low around here, until we can figure out What’s going on and what we’re supposed to be doing here.

OOC: there aren’t any trees. This is a desert. But if you’re looking for shadows, there’s one underneath the Arena’s overhang.

1 Like

“Briliant, look at the mess you got us into.”

“How is this My fault?! I had no idea we would even end up here!” Justin paused for a moment, drawing in a deep breath. “Alright, Eric, we’re joining as fighters.” he said to Eric.