TTV MB-verse: displaced (RP topic)

The beast did a 180° turn and nearly collided with them as it went to pick up Glitchmaster.

(@Mctoran)

“Learn to pilot your monster, idiot!”
Error yelled to him.

Zablex’s gauntlet sparked as the hand Error was on pulsed, “Watch your tongue or I may take back what I gave you and turn it against you.” He growled.

“Do you think I am afraid by a hand? Please. I am an Error, just like you! I can create my own corruptions, so shut your mouth and go take Glitchmaster and the Frog Monster Thing!”

The arm shuddered slightly as Zablex glitched out, contorting in rage.

“Bo-ho-ho! I am so afraid! You know what? If you need it so badly, take it. I don’t really care. I can fly anyway.”
He said, shifting through the hand, taking Mistika Fan in his arms (@MistikaFan) and levitating above the Corruption.

“I will not be mocked.” Zablex growled, red, corruptive energy sparking all over him as the hands raced for the hideout.

The beast lands near Glitchmaster, ready to take him back to the hideout. (@Mctoran)

“Why? You are too good to be mocked? You think that you are above everybody?”

Zablex didn’t reply, he wasn’t going to risk turning on another Glitch when collateral damage to a key advantage was in play.

“Yeah! Right! Stay in your corner without doing anything! That will help. Now take the two and let’s get out of here.”

Glitchmaster boarded the ship.

The beast launched to the hideout, Zablex was already there.

OOC: What ship?
IC: A logical timeskip later
Error was now at the hideout too.

Phantoka Fan laughs at Zablex and Error’s arguing

Zablex shoots him a death glare.

OOC: Yeah, Zablex is short tempered and pretty violent; the general opposite to how I try to conduct myself around others.

“Shut up or I’ll cut your other leg too.”

“Let’s put MistikaFan in a cell and find out what Glitchmaster has to say.” Zablex said, wanting to find out what sort of schemes their ‘leader’ has concocted.

“We need to arrive at the base to do that!”

“Understood.” Zablex said, “I’ll wait for your arrival.”

He begins heading inside the hideout.

There was no real hideout, mainly because the group was still in the topic in which they caught Mistika Fan.