TTV Message Board PSA: Double Posting

This is an official PSA created by the TTV Mod Squad to tell people the truth about Double Posting. Hopefully more PSAs will be uploaded later.

Created by me, Chronicler, in Adobe Premiere 14.

(Also, just an FYI. Some of the things in there may be a bit… exaggerated.)

@Political_Slime because he is a whiny baby.

@SwagMeister for creating awesome artwork based on the video, that is now the thumbnail :smile:.

59 Likes

beautiful

Slime deserves award

and movie

10 Likes

eez beeyooteefull :heart_eyes:

1 Like

http://j.gifs.com/ygw6gW.gif

You finally uploaded it

14 Likes

After watching this video, I feel the extreme urge to double post. I won’t. But still.

13 Likes

Don’t do spam, stay in skool.

14 Likes

This is such a powerful message. Thank you so much for this Chronicler :cry:

7 Likes

When I first joined I double posted a bit. Then I did it by accident. Then I stopped.
Now I’m on my way to MASTAH!

7 Likes

It’s such a crime. Double posting should be burned in the fires of firey fire.

2 Likes

Sounded more like a character from Rick and Morty than Pee Wee Herman

2 Likes

Well it was Slime doing his “Political Slime” voice. I didn’t want it to sound like PeeWee.

6 Likes

Ohh…

1 Like

Amen, Brother. I once had a cousin who was on some message boards. Eventually, His account just disappeared. The Admins found out that he had double-posted, and not a day later the mods had banned him. We all log on to his favorite topics every year in memory of him. I used to be a double-poster, but I joined a DPA (Double-Posters Anonymous) group when I learned about the horrible side effects. I got clean, but I still feel the urge to double-post from time to time. Every time I want to, I just think of my cousin. I don’t want to end up like him.

14 Likes

Was this sponsored by the Committee of Public Safety?

5 Likes

Indeed it was.

5 Likes

Completely unrelated, but if I ever start up that totally-not-on-the-spot-idea “Oonie talks with” series, on YouTube, Slime’s totally going to be one of my interviews. XD

6 Likes

Truly the best PSA I’ve ever seen.

5 Likes

You see kids double posting is wrong

3 Likes

Don’t do vegetables, and eat your double posts.

3 Likes

I approve of everything.

3 Likes