TTV Message Board PSA: Double Posting

The Boards

If you have a certain number of flags, you’ll have the inability of getting Master IIRC

6 Likes

Plural is correct.

Also, I don’t appreciate the intentional breaking of site rules on a topic warning against it. I’m keeping my eye on you now.

10 Likes

0_0

Er… hahaha… well, nothing to do here…

Please don’t kill me @Chronicler pleasepleasepleaseplease

7 Likes

I won’t kill you.

The double posting will kill you.

15 Likes

So basically, if you have something else to say right after you make a post, click the “Edit” button.

3 Likes

this is your account

this is your account on double posts

16 Likes

The screen for banned users looks a little different from that but okay

2 Likes

Dangit that’s what I wanted to do.

6 Likes

[looks at account]

No it isn’t.

Seems 'bout right.

Anyway, I mentioned it before, but just to make it clear, the video now has subtitles, if you click the ‘CC’ button which is next to the gear button in the video. I thought it’d be a fun idea to add closed captioning, so I did :smile: :stuck_out_tongue:.

6 Likes

But there literally was no point. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Idk, I just wanted to test out the feature, since I had never used it before. And since it’s a fairly short video too. Who knows? It could be handy in the future to be able to create closed captions… probably not tho…

2 Likes

You cant have two comments in a row. You can post more than once in a topic. Just not twice in a row.

Put them all in one post.

Again, you can post in a topic again, provided someone else posted after your last post. And if not, you can notify people even in an edit with @'s or quotes, like this:

Edit: oh yeah, @Political_slime, don’t forget the nachos.

For example.

5 Likes

There’s also this topic here that’s actually helpful:
http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/a-reminder-regarding-the-rules/2955

9 Likes

Aw yeah! Thanks to @SwagMeister for allowing us to use his art as the thumbnail image :smile:.

7 Likes

Ooooooh! Thank you!!!

2 Likes

Ah yes, where it all began. Tis a shame double posting is still such a prevalent form of spam.

11 Likes

What if I double post here?

1 Like

Then you die. Real life. The mod squad find you and offer you up as a sacrifice to their dark lord and master. I should know, it happened to my cousin once, once.

4 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)