4 Likes

you sweet summer child

2 Likes

It’s against double posting, but they never mentioned triple posting

1 Like

Same criteria my good dude.

1 Like

What about quadruple posting?

Multi-posting is against the rules, just because double posting isn’t allowed doesn’t mean triple, quadruple, quintuple, all the way up to centuple and beyond posting is legal.

3 Likes

A really easy way to solve this while also allowing triple and quadruple posts is to consider the second post a double post, then the third a triple post, then the fourth a quadruple post, meaning every chain of posts above one has a double post, and removing the double post simply makes a different post the double post.

Therefore all chains of posts are against the rules in the long run. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Nope

Still nope

The rule is basically that you can’t make more than one post in a row. Doesn’t matter if it’s two, three, four, etc, it’s still against the rules

2 Likes

Searching through old topics is fun, you find gems like this.

Stay at school and don’t double post. Breaking bad might make doing double posting look cool but there’s serious health risks to double posting such as being cast out of the burning dumpster (TTV Boards) and into the cold abyss of the inter-web.

Now time to have a look at Chronk vs the Scrub Queen

Edit: zooweemomma I didn’t notice this topic was this old…insert RRR or RRR copypasta here:

7 Likes

Skyler, I don’t double post! I just teach people how to do it.

3 Likes

What did I just witness?

Why am I scared

Why is this a thing again?

There was rampant double posting problem when this was created, and plus I wanted to test my video editing software and make a funny video.

2 Likes

No I meant why is this topic active again?

1 Like

because

3 Likes

Sometimes I come to this topic to decide whether it’s time to end things.

4 Likes