TTV Overwatch Team

I feel like there’s a connection between the characters and the actual cast members. Especially Ven. Like, although he’s normally one of the more quite cast members, it’s not the same without 'em.

Hopefully that made sense to someone.

Love your work, Prpl.

2 Likes

This is really great is every way.

oh mah giosh.

Fantastic. jeez meso really let himself go after the apocalypse…

4 Likes

This is awesome.

1 Like

Meanwhile, Eljay got RIIIIIPPPPED!!!

1 Like

And that is why I said Lucio is the best character gameplay wise in the Favorite Overwatch hero topic. You keep yourself and others alive because of his passive heal.

Anyway, great job @prpldragon. You never seize to amaze me with your art.

I hope to be able to get in a match with you guys-TTV Cast team-I’m trying out using Reaper and am feeling pretty confidant in my game play as Reaper as I actually have a balance of being a beatstick and able to survive well. @prpldragon @Eljay Well, hope you guys have a great day.

This is so good. The blend of TTV Cast and Overwatch characters is excellent, as you can recognize who is who.

1 Like

The idea of Eljay being Reinhardt is both brilliant and hilarious. It’d be cool to see what Takuma and the others would look like.

4 Likes

Oh how painful it is.

Anyway this is really good and I like the little details connecting the characters to the cast members.

1 Like

Fantastic as always Prpl! I always thought Var would have been 76 tho, still it’s cool to see him as tracer.

Hey, @prpldragon! Here’s an idea for a drawing: Have Reaper from Overwatch but it’s either Umarak the Hunter or Makuta Teridax. They are rather similar in abilities and design.

1 Like

Hahahaha Var just works so well as tracer.

1 Like

I’d have thought Meso would be called the pest considering how much of one he was to Eljay during the MNOG games and what not.

1 Like

Eljay is scary as reinhardt
Can confirm from personal experience

4 Likes

The Wall, the Flip, the Sponge, The Switch, The Pest and The Song.

Wolk will have a field day make a Piraka Rap with this.

5 Likes

Alright, now whoever does modding needs to edit the character models to make this dream come true.

3 Likes

http://images.eurogamer.net/2016/metabomb/roadhogskin9.jpg

Toa Roadhog Meso.

8 Likes

BazzaGazza would hate you, @Mesonak!

3 Likes

Eljay should be Mei, he’s annoying in action but everybody seems to loves him anyway

3 Likes