TTV Pokémon Go Topic

We get it, you have Vaporeons./s

This is why I’m way too far behind in Pokemon Go.

Making my way downtown, walking fast, egg just hatched and the servers down ;C

6 Likes

WHAT THE WHAT EVFEN SUBURBAN LIFE WHY

2 Likes

You know she could’ve just said “I don’t want to talk” and it could’ve been fine but nope have a newspaper article or something.

4 Likes

When you have no Poke stops nearby.

5 Likes

yo you can suggest new pokestops now.

Looks like the hacking group PoodleCorp is going to target the Pokemon Go servers on August 1st, and take them down for and extended period of time. They announced it on their Twitter this morning, I believe.

Sheesh, and you’d think these guys would actually have a life besides going around and taking over YouTube channels, Twitter accounts, and now the servers for a massive AR game.

1 Like

Do you think they can?

They already said prior to the announcement that they were also behind some occasions where the servers went down. I’m not sure about the credibility behind this, but it seems plausible.

Wait, really? How?

Yeah, they might have helped, but it was probably mainly due to the sheer number of people trying to log in. I’m sure that if they could already knock out servers they wouldn’t need so long to bring down the servers again.

1 Like

Has anyone had any luck catching Pokemon in your own house?

3 Eevees and a Charmander.

Yes, Most of them are outside my house but in range of the circle thing

Apparently, they’re doing this “because they can” and they also like “to cause chaos”.

People like that are lower than dirt, I tell you.

4 Likes

The good thing is that once they do it one way, it becomes incredibly harder the next time they try it that way. I expect this will be a one time thing, maybe two.

1 Like

So this is what I found on my first trip in The Real Mans World

4 Likes

I live in the burbs too man. Don’t underestimate the power of the lure.

Literally eevee everywhere I go.

5 Likes