TTV Pokémon Go Topic

Went to a Dratini farm today for couple of hours, only enough for a Dragonair, but I caught a golem. (also, a hundred plus people running into the suburbs to catch a charmeleon and a snorlax, that was crazy)

http://i.imgur.com/i443x2o.jpg

4 Likes

the concept of this is horrifying

also why cant people play this normally

because Niantic won’t let us track accurately with the 3 step glitch anymore so everyone’s grouping together with one person on Pokevision and walking like mob farms. also, now that Pokevision exists, be afraid, be very afraid.

[also, yes, the concept of a mob of PokeGo Trainers randomly showing up at your neighborhood is terrifying.]

3 Likes

Oh dear god I’m scared now.
The image, THE IMAGE

3 Likes

http://comicbook.com/2016/07/24/will-a-legendary-pokemon-appear-at-sdcc-today-/
#STARTS TO RUN TO SAN DIEGO FROM MILTON KEYNES

7 Likes

I live an hour and a half from that…curses, if only I had my license.

I’m questioning whether I really want those legendarys or just gotta catch them all. (plus, my friend’s saying that Johto will be coming in 3 months?)

Edit:

3 Likes

buncha stuff got confirmed at a SDCC pokemon go panel

They’re working on a trading function, but want to make sure the servers will hold up first. Trading is their #1 priority right now along with rolling out the game to more countries.

Legendary Pokemon and Pokemon from other generations will make their way into our world over the next several months and years. The game will be updated for years to come to keep Pokemon fans interested and playing. So far, they’ve only implemented a tenth of the features they have planned. “This is only the beginning.”

Pokemon Centers will be added in the future. They will eventually add customization options to PokeStops, which will encourage players to visit different ones. Breeding in the game isn’t being worked on right now, but there’s been discussions about it.

Niantic stated they consider this Pokemon’s official MMO (massive multiplayer online game). Pokemon fans have been asking for one for many years, and I guess this was the answer!

The Eevee name hack has officially been confirmed by Niantic. Before evolving an Eevee, you can rename it to Rainer, Sparky, or Pyro to yield Vaporeon, Jolteon or Flareon.

Team Captains Blanche, Candela, and Spark were officially revealed after only being seen as silhouettes before. Niantic hinted that the artwork wasn’t ready in time for the game’s launch. The three will have more involvement in future updates to the game.

There were rumors before the panel began that players would be able to capture a Legendary Pokemon at Comic-Con, but that did not happen. They still consider the game brand new, so we probably won’t see Legendary Pokemon for many months.

team captains

of course best team gets best girl

source

9 Likes

Dude yes.

My squad is getting stronger. Can’t wait to crush some gyms. INSTINCT OR DIEEEEE

8 Likes

+99999…99 respect points

4 Likes

Glad you’re on my side. XP
I personally don’t mind mystic but valor is the enemy.

3 Likes

Thanks! Can you give us some gyms then plox?

Agreed.

The lowest pokemon in that picture is still stronger than my strongest by a couple hundred…

Guys I just saw some Pokemon GO / Game of Thrones shirts and I might have to join Team Mystic

4 Likes

Good choice

2 Likes

But I can’t get the game :disappointed:
Oh well, the ■■■■■ is awesome, then again so is the one for instinct
Edit I mean look at them!

7 Likes

Those are great… :scream:

2 Likes

I know right? I really want the House Mystic one

1 Like

I’ll be honest, playing Pokemon Go where I live is pretty shady. Especially at night.

1 Like