TTV Pokémon Go Topic

As long as it shows up on your map in GO then it should count as a body of water. Speaking of which…

Boom

9 Likes

Since the 3 footprint glitch happened I haven’t been able to catch anything. They all escape on the third shake and run away no matter how easy they are to catch, even if I use a berry and great ball.

2 Likes

Try living in Fairfax where nearest pokestops are like 5 miles away that you haven’t even heard of and pokemon are no where to be seen. I can’t even do anything. Just sit around in the middle of flippin’ NOWHERE!!! :frowning:

Just in case you guys don’t know, there is a website called https://pokevision.com/ that shows where all the currently spawned pokemon are in real time, with precise locations.

4 Likes

Oh well. Only 399 Magikarp left until I get Gyarados.

2 Likes

What’s this three footprint glitch your talking about. Sorry haven’t played for a bit

Usually, as you get closer to the Pokemon, the footsteps go down to 2 prints and then 1 print and then no prints. Currently though, it stays at three steps no matter how close you get so it’s very hard to actually use the radar to find Pokemon.

1 Like

I find that if you get too far from pokemon you can’t capture them, instead they escape and run on the third shake. Unless these are two separate glitches that both plague me. I haven’t been able to catch anything since.

Oh that’s a thing I just thought that I was just always too far from Pokemon

1 Like

There are also floating leaves to show where Pokemon are.

This little ■■■■ broke out of a Great Ball 5 times.
But by then I figured I may as well keep trying to catch him as I had used up too many balls already…

3 Likes

so this might be the near future

9 Likes

While browsing the imgur.com I found this.
Here's how you can change your Pokemon Go team
Not planning on doing it but eh

Found this gem on Tumblr. Paging @Ghosty

4 Likes

Huh. I guess I’m on a team of clones

Hatched a Snorlax :smiley:
http://i.imgur.com/b3FGEU7.jpg

8 Likes

I would’ve joined this team for sure.

Also did someone hack this game cause every time tap on a 5k egg currently incubating this is what I get

6 Likes

Me too
since Lugia is a great legendary

2 Likes

Wow, that’s some great butter!

1 Like