TTV Pokémon Go Topic

Cought a Dratini, Magmar, Two Squirtles, lots of Clefairy, Ghastly, Staryu and much more I’m not bothered to mention…oh…and my 10K egg hatched an Aerodactyl

5 Likes

Those times where you defeat a gym claim it for like 10 minutes and then a car rolls up with three guys and they claim it and level it up so I cant defeat it. Darn you! If only I had a Gyrodos.

3 Likes

So I just downloaded Pokemon Go yesterday and it’s pretty okay. The game really has issues tracking my location, though, so it’s more of a hassle than usual sometimes.

I VERY THOROUGHLY DISLIKE YOU

1 Like

You no like my luck? I also saw an Onix…but it ran away.

I have nothing within walking distance. Nothing at all…

1 Like

While you are complaining - I also caught another Snorlax.

Caught these two tonight

1 Like

I hate thoroughly dislike all of you.

Got this at lure central.

1 Like

nice…I cought an Abra today, heck, I even saw a Kadabra…but it ran away.

I’m still glad I have my Dratini and…ugh…psyduck.

According to this chart I own all the “everywhere” pokémon all “Virtually Everywhere” 4 “very common” 6 “uncommon” 5 “common” 5 “rare” 4 “very rare” 2 “epic” and one “mythical” and 4 “special” 0 “region exclusive”

4 Likes

Got my second gyarados this morning. Now I have one with bite and one with dragon breath. Both have hydro pump. Today is a good day.

2 Likes

I’m jelly…also, how the heck is a Vileplume your 5th highest CP pokémon? Oh well…I shouldn’t waste time and set off to find my last…let’s see…
checks Magikarp candies.
75 Magikarps…

So far I gots 134 Magikarp candies… Need more.

That’s just my favorites list. I have many more Pokemon in the 1600’s

2 Likes

You are making me jelly…my strongest Pokémon is 1400 CP Snorlax. :frowning:

1 Like

Well I don’t even have a snorlax yet so you’ve got me beat there.

2 Likes

Really? Snorlax was my first 1K + CP Pokémon, followed by my Electabuzz.

Where did you get your magniton and Raichu? I mean is there a specific spot you found them?

I’d say this is fairly incorrect, many things appear more frequently to me than others and many less frequently, so it’s way more region based than this suggests.

1 Like