TTV Pokémon Go Topic

I evolved both of them. I hatched all of magnemite’s from 5k eggs and I caught all of my pikachu’s. There was a pikachu spawn in my town where I caught most of mine, but since the update a few days back, it’s now an ekans spawn. Laaaammmeee.

1 Like

I made a mistake and quickly gave up my Flareon that was a lower CP than the Eevee i caught last night. I forgot how rare Eevees are near me T_T

Where I live there’s no Team Instinct. I sad… :frowning:

My sister believes there are legendary Pokemon released because a YouTube she likes made a click bait thumbnail with one in it.

4 Likes

See Mewtwo…Click on video…Sucker (youtuber gets more views).

1 Like

Any time I see videos like that I go, click dislike, remove it from my watch history, and watch a quality video.

you know an app has reached peak popularity when it gets the senile men and women at my local chinese food court off from their mah-jong tables and having fun with the app instead

4 Likes

Here’s a picture from that unfortunate Dragonite story.

3 Likes

Pokemon GO really loves eating at my battery. Plus, I don’t even think the battery saver works anymore. I’m losing 1% battery every 2 minutes. In addition, it’s having a really hard time trying to track my location. It doesn’t update in real time for me, even when walking, which is especially annoying whenever I’m in range of a Pokestop and it won’t update.

2 Likes

Thank god I finally found a pikachu even though it’s terrible

2 Likes

it would, but then no one would be paying money on those lures then.

2 Likes

I accidentally helped another team take over a gym -_-

6 Likes

Fun Fact
Worcester is a Great place for Pokemon GO
Also I am Team Valor

1 Like

Aw yeah

8 Likes

There’s a gym at the park a couple blocks down from my house.

The gym has 8 members

They all have dragonites.

The leader is max level.

Can the hackers even try to hide.

11 Likes

Hide me… What team are they on?

Valor

1 Like

NOOO!!! (Go Team Mystic!)

3 Likes

I am on Valor as well
since everybody I know is Valor