-Vaporeon
-Blastoise
-and more that I can’t name off the top of my head

1 Like

High fives Mystic4Lyfe

I don’t play Pokémon GO

4 Likes

Lol.

Legit yes… I really want to go there now…

8 Likes

15 Likes

Well at least… I ummm… at least use paper…

1 Like

High five!
(I don’t even play, but I’m Mystic)

1 Like

tries to squeeze in hand to high five

1 Like

Pokemon GO has a small little update with improved tracking. There are now 2 types of tracking, and you can either have one, the other one, or both.

The first tracking feature is called Sightings. It actually doesn’t track anything; it just shows you nearby pokemon in front of a small picture of grass.

The second is called… nearby. You can individually track pokemon and the game will tell you where it’s located, what pokestop to go to to get the pokemon, and tells you when the pokemon flees. I don’t have it.

Also something is apparently a small little feature where if you’re going too fast, the game will have a GUI pop up with text implying that you’re in a car.

Thanks to shoddy GPS tracking, even sitting in a chair in my house, Pokemon GO thinks I’m in my neighbor’s house, on the road, or in my other neighbor’s house. Because of this, the game now loves telling me that I’m going too fast and now will ask me if I’m in a car.

3 Likes

I have the grass tracking and I think the grass gets thinner when you get closer to the Pokemon.

Giving a bad name, to the best team? Unforgivable.

1 Like

My updated team
(And I’m now level 21!)

I hatched that Snorlax out of a 10k egg! I was so happy

5 Likes

Went to Downtown in Virginia or whatever that place is called and caught a few pokemon(like 20. Need, more, MAGIKARPS)

However, I did manage to find and catch the god of all Slowpokes.

1 Like

I finally got a Pokemon over 1k CP

And here’s my current roster

2 Likes

Have this a lot also, its more to do with it trying to connect to open Wifi rather than GPS. Its connecting via your neighbour’s somehow and its registering that as the GPS location

Found an insane place to catch tonight. One of the beaches in west haven CT

All of those I got tonight, and that’s just what’s left after checking IV’s and clearing out the stuff that wasn’t strong enough. I caught enough magnemites to evolve three magnetons, enough voltorbs for two electrodes, along with a ton of other stuff I used to power up things I already had.

3 Likes

Just today, I was done eating breakfast when I decided to play pokemon go. I looked at the nearby pokemon, and saw some pokemon nearby. Pidgey, Caterpie, Spearow, Growlithe, Pinsir, Dragonite, and suddenly my brain exploded. I caught the 1137 CP Dragonite, which was literally UP THE STREET! I just casually found a Dragonite up the street from my house.

4 Likes

You lucky person…

1 Like

I failed to catch a pidgey the same day.

I am now severely disliking my life more now thanks TO ALL OF YOU!
POINTS FINGER INTENSELY AT EVERYONE

1 Like

I caught a Growlithe and accidently transfered it.
True story. I was on vacation and then caught a growlithe but I had multiples of another pokemon. Growlithe was next to this other pokemon and I accidently scrolled to the left and transfered it.

(RIP Growlithe)

2 Likes