TTV Pokémon Go Topic

I caught a CP 38 Growlithe

This place down the street from my dad’s house is full of growlithes and ponytas

A few weeks ago, my Valor friends and I were hunting a Rapidash via Pokevision. (when it was still around :frowning: ) We tried to distract our Mystic friend, who was hanging around with us, so he couldn’t get one. This was because he always tried to take down the gym in the park. We said that a Snorlax was in the parking lot and he had to follow a specific direction, and as soon he took his eyes off on us we made a run to where the Rapidash is. Our Mystic friend got angry and followed us to catch it. We ended up getting a 200-300 CP Rapidash. Karma sucks.

2 Likes

At least it’s not a CP 38 Growlithe.

I got this Snorlax yesterday

5 Likes

God, I hate that song.

This isn’t the cringe music topic

7 Likes

I dont care how crappy he is. I still love him :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Found this gem while browsing BIONICLE | VK

It’s Bionicle Go :stuck_out_tongue:

19 Likes

All the yes

4 Likes

So on Friday I went to Fair Oaks Mall and on Saturday I went to National Harbor. I got some stuffs.

So I evolved an Eevee into a Jolteon. Not sure if regret or if I should be happy. Its HP is so low. ;w; It’s also a balloon.

Is Discharge good or bad?

I then hatched a Krabby which gave me the candies to evolve it into a Kingler!

I also hatched a Ponyta.

I then evolved my Venonat into a Venomoth.

The next day, I found a Mankey.

I also found an Oddish and a Psyduck.

Oh and a Meowth.

Found a Golbat but transferred it so I could evolve my Zubat to get a more powerful one.

I FOUND A WILD MACHOKE BOIZ

I then evolved a Kakuna into a Beedrill.

Oh and I found this Jigglypuff.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY.

Also evolved this random Spearow into a Fearow.

But here’s the REAL prize.
A FLIPPIN DRATINI!
Not sure if smad sad/mad because low CP or happy because DRATINI

Also I went to Oldtown/Downtown or something last week and got a Pinsir, Tauros, and Abra.

Going to Atlantic City, New Jersey tomorrow to visit mom’s family and hopefully find some pokemanz.

I really wish I’d snapped a pic of my roster before I left for university. So far I’ve plowed through past level 20 from 18, found at least 10 new Pokemon, and a bunch of new feats in CP. that’s all in about a weeks time, casual playtime (no big expeditions).

B O I

2 Likes

I’ve been slowly learning about the pokemon I can find within a walking distance from my house. I’ve seen Mankey, Growlithe, Vulpix, Magmar, Pikachu, Gloom, Meowth, Cubone, Charmander, Wartortle, Ivysaur (It spawned on top of me when I had no pokeballs…), Even things like an Arcanine I couldn’t find, and a dragonite (Which I caught). There was also ghastly, pinsir, and doduo. Also, I live near two pokemon nests, Bulbasaur and Abra. Also, I live near a pokestop. All of my friends agree that my neighborhood is the place to be for pokemon hunting.

3 Likes

I still live the suburban life but I see rare spawns AND I GET EXCITED.
Except it’s midnight and like pitch black outside. Vileplumes, Venusaurs, Scythers, Glooms, all at the wrong time.

1 Like

Finally hatched snorlax yesterday morning. It was a glorious moment.

1 Like

My friend said that a Gyarados spawned near my house today. Sadly, I was eating breakfast when it spawned… :cry:

I didn’t accidentally double post about my friend catching a clefairy…

2 Likes

Aw yeah.[quote=“HaliTheMaskMaker, post:410, topic:25785”]
Legit yes… I really want to go there now…
[/quote]

I cry everytime…

Meanwhile I’m level 20 and still don’t have a pikachu ;-;