TTV Pokémon Go Topic

I just got a new phone time to catch some pokemon

Today’s been pretty great so far

5 Likes

Recently, I’ve been working on a ten k egg for a while, and I recently just finished it way simpler than I would have otherwise. Here’s how:
I turned on Pokemon Go, taped my phone to a motorized Lego technic crane boom and set it on rotate. I taped an Xbox controller to the back as a counterweight, and it helped the crane to stop resisting the rotations thanks to the weight of the phone. While it still takes a while for the rotations to add up to anything, it still works and is better than walking when you live in Ontario, when we still get twenty below days and a few inches of fresh powder in March.

If you’re as lazy as me, tell me how you hatch eggs and put on kilometers without leaving the house?

1 Like

Maybe walk in one place? I dunno.

@timmytowntim
Does that actually work though?

So has anyone else gotten a shiny yet? My friend and I were walking down the beach and I saw a Magikarp, and it turned out it was a shiny, so I caught it, anyone else seen a shiny in Pokémon Go?

Couldnt find one during the water festival. But hey, Easter event is going to be great with double exp.

Rock event is coming up, so soon after the Grass event. That buddy candy bonus is insane. Filling up this pokedex is gonna be great if this keeps up.

2 Likes

Read through the entire topic just for kicks; so much nostalgia from the early days of the game. I got the game the night it released, and things have come a long way since then.

I’m a level 24 Mystic player, if anyone still cares. I have a few too many Pokemon to showcase them all right now, so just my top 6:

I live in a natural water and grass habitat, not to mention all of the Eevee. The rock event was a great time for me to get some types I don’t usually see.

Speaking of which, I’m getting pretty hyped for the solstice even coming up. Getting some fire and ice types will be great, seeing how few fire types I see. Ice is a bit more common for me, but I can always hope for Lapras, can’t I?

Past that, I’m interested to see what they do after they get rid of the gyms. I’m glad they’re going; the current meta-game seems incredibly stale by now. Not to mention the fact that I’ve been left in the dust for a long time now. It’ll be great to get something new and refreshing.

1 Like