TTV Questions & Answers!

No.

And no.

11 Likes

@IllustriousVar, are you going to check your AMA soon? I don’t want to pressure you, but it’s been like 3 weeks.

1 Like

hahaha what

7 Likes

o___O

7 Likes

I’m proud to say, i have written some wiki pages in there. :wink:

Well, I did say it was limited edition :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

To be fair, I bet he’s talking about Vader and Grievous moreso than the others. :stuck_out_tongue:

-Mesonak

4 Likes

@Mesonak Yeah. Prob should’ve clarified.

Still ridiculous.

6 Likes

Now here is an interesting question I thought of: Religious discussion is not allowed on the message boards, but what about fictitious religions portrayed in movies, books, or video games? Pulling an example off the top of my head: Unitology from Dead Space.

Obviously I am not going to make a topic about Unitology, I just wanted to get this question out of my head.

1 Like

Asked the others, and it’s cool so long as the discussion does not lead to line-drawing and comparisons to real life religions.

In general, tread carefully depending on the fictitious religion being discussed. If it takes too many P’s and Q’s from real world beliefs, then we would advise watching out for engaging in discussions regarding it.

7 Likes

So what I am hearing is the Solekian church can now infect the boards, MWHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!!! /s

3 Likes

When is the line drawn for how dark and horrific we can make written stories to post to the literature forum?

1 Like

Ooo! Good question! pats on your back :smile:

1 Like

I’d say PG-13 is probably a good rough estimate in terms of violence.

1 Like

K. so if we have major dismemberment, cannibalism, constant murder, genocide. blood-drinking. and stuff like that…is that too far?

Hey man, I don’t see you writing a multi-book saga about your plastic toys!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :ghost:

1 Like

I believe you have answered your own question.

1 Like

I log off for two seconds…

I feel this gif perfectly encapsulates the current mood

3 Likes

Please, no.

1 Like