TTV Questions & Answers!

Because I feast off the hopes and dreams of little children, and needless to say: “Var is hungry”

lolnope. I never really thought my name was that hard to pronounce…

Eljay threatens to leave over practically everything, I think the guy’s a little insecure.

Yes, and no. We have plenty of random, non-lego related videos in the works, Game Time will be a returning thing, and it’s safe to say we’ll be doing coverages of various stuff in the future- however the channel will always remain Lego based.

So for instance, say we just recorded a string of Game Time videos, we wont be releasing those if there’s Lego things to talk about. Meaning they’ll stay on stand by until there’s a period of inactivity from Lego, which happens pretty frequently.

I wouldn’t count on it, none of us are into MLP.

5 Likes

I have a question for all of the TTV cast:

When is there going to be a TTV Mortal Kombat Ultimate Tournament video? You guys don’t know how long I’ve been waiting for something like that. I mean, what could be better? Nothing, that’s what! We need a TTV MKUT!!

Just a general question, if you could bring one movie, one book, one TV show, and one video game onto a deserted island, what would you bring?

Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Doctor Who, or Star Wars?

(One does not simply choose between DW and SW)

1 Like

Doctor Whooooooo

(slinks back into dark swamp)

2 Likes

It probably wouldn’t actually make him leave, but I have a picture of him in a Mata Nui costume that’s like the nerdiest thing you’ve ever seen, so if that ever got released…

Depends on what you mean by plans, really. We all have a multitude of interests besides LEGO, so we’d like to have people go to us for anything and everything we would decide to do at a time. I’ve said before that it’s just not a really good idea to have your company completely rely on someone else’s company. That doesn’t mean we’re going to abandon LEGO anytime soon…but you also have to consider that we kind of are completely reliant on LEGO doing really, really well with Bionicle 2015. If they decide to cancel it a year in…we’re going to be in a less than optimal position.

Fighting games kind of suck over the internet. We could probably only do that if we met in real life. Hmm…

Movie: Inception. I just love that movie.
Book: Ender Series Complete Collection. It’d give me enough to think about. I mean, if you want my real answer I’d probably say the Bible because I’m more than likely going to die on this island and I’d want my bases covered. But that’s a boring answer, so everything Ender related.
TV Show: Simpsons. I don’t even particularly like the show, but I’m aiming for something to really, really pass the time and there’s enough episodes to do that for me.
Video Game: I’ve gotten out of it, but I’d probably take Minecraft. There’s enough stuff to keep me interested for a really, really, really long time.

Star Wars. Doctor Who comes close.

4 Likes

Mata-Nui Robot, or Mata-Nui Glatorian/Toa?

1 Like

Will you start doing anime coverages if you guys started watching them?

EDIT: also if your eye had magic mind control powers, what would you do?

Have you guys considered doing a TT Lego game for game night?

Yes.

OOOEEEHHHHHHHH…EEEEOOOOHHHHHHHH

Another question, what are your thoughts on the endangered Sphee?

TTVcon.

MAKE IT HAPPEN.

3 Likes

why the heck is there on ebay today in the list of current shows on your website?
also if you answer the question above remove the last to post topic, it kills people please?
I am being serious remove that hellish netherworld of a topic
I am sure someone is just going to answer with a no to the second question

1 Like

WHY DID KAHI HIDE HIS SPRITE ON THE SIDE OF THE SITE??? man kahi is realy full of himself.

1 Like

No! Eljay con!
Goal: Make friends.

Glatorian/Toa

I googled this to figure out what you were talking about and had no results.

We definitely did, but TT Lego games just aren’t a fun party/group commentary game. They’re fun by themselves, but they don’t fuel much for a video. We might try it sometime, though, but we have other stuff in the works.

Ehhh…Eljay and Meso do watch anime, but I don’t think we’ll do coverages on them simply because only a few of us keep up and there’s already a huge following for reviews like that already.

We’ve been working on the website a while, and that show was just kind of left on there until it’s replacement came. It’s also something that a lot of people recognize, so we wanted to let people know that, yes, this is that website.

I put all of the greatest Bionicle comics on there, so I figured I should put the greatest Bionicle fan comic there too.

2 Likes

Informative video about the Shpees

Also you never answered my magic eye question.

2 Likes

Aaaawwwwwww…

Were any of the TTV members fans of Slizers/Throwbots or Roboriders?

1 Like