TTV Questions & Answers!

Honestly, halo 5 has the best multiplayer and managed to bring back a lot of the old play styles that had been former since 3. In campaign it may not be the best, but it’s up there in my favorite halo campaigns as its pretty unique from the old halos whole retaining the feel. It just lacked a moment that wowed audiences, but it was positively received (8.5-9 was the average score).

1 Like

@Invader39 that didn’t count, that was just a spurr of the moment joke.

Not even for 1 million? Eh, oh well… It was still worth an ask. Nothing tried, nothing gained. Am I right?

I just found out that this question was answered in ElJay’s AMA…and I never got notified of it. Gee, thanks message boards service provider…

A question for all of the TTV cast:
Which element would you control if you were a toa-like being?
(it may or may not be asked yet, if it has been, I couldn’t find it)

The one I can remember from the top of my head is @Eljay’s being Plantlife… and I think Kahi something with plasma?.. not sure tho

1 Like

either lightning or gravity
gravity’s the purple one right?

3 Likes

Cool, thanks!
yes, it is

Yeah,
Gravity is black and purple

Do You get a notification if your post gets removed? Not that it happened to me, just for future reference.

Hard to say. I’ve always been fascinated with The Green, but my OC is Light (of sorts at least), but I also feel like Ice fits my location more, and then …

Really, asking which Kanohi I’d wear would be far easier.

4 Likes

Hey @Mesonak are you Tarantulas?

1 Like

Because it’s the color of bruises.

3 Likes

I thought that was black and blue, but akay.

No, it’s because gravity hurts.

10 Likes

Glad that we got closer to the truth. however this conversation is creeping in my soul, I can’t deal with this anymore…bye bye (Babylon)

8 Likes

We should Move Along.

4 Likes

Hey Meso, is it OK if I use “how’s life and such?” As part of my youtube intro?

@Eljay would you please take a picture of the back of your mask and post it or PM it to me? I’m curious to see how the inside of it looks.

No, you’re forbidden from stringing together four common words from the English language. >=O

jk sure you’re cool lol

-Mesonak

8 Likes

Thanks…

Will @Spider-Ven ever revive On Ebay Today?

How do you guys get your longer videos uploaded to youtube in a quick fashion?