TTV Questions & Answers!

the heck is a slack

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s this

Have you used Discord to make a podcast/brickfeed/TTV Talks/other video?

Does Audacity work for recording Discord conversations?

Who’s in charge of the Skype/Dicsord group?

We’ve been using Discord exclusively for about a month now, so yes, we have been chatting over Discord for most of our videos.

We don’t record the conversation, we record our own audio individually. Audio editor compiles the audio and begins editing accordingly.

There is no noticeable difference between the podcasts made using Skype and Discord as the actual recording doesn’t involve either program.

I mean, we have like 20 different groups for different things. Whoever’s in charge is whoever started it, but it rarely ever matters or is relevant to us.

1 Like

Hey, so you guys have mentioned on multiple podcasts that people are still confused about Vessel and the fact that it is free to watch the podcast.

So, why not create a Video that is just a straight up tutorial that shows you going from your podcast on Youtube, to your podcast on Vessel,showing that Youtube is a week behind, and that you can access the Vessel episode for free?
Then you just explain the payment stuff for the other content after that.

By the way, I apologize if this comes across as me trying to tell you how to do your job. I’m just trying to leave a useful suggestion. I only mean this in a respectful manner.
Please feel free to ignore this if I am overstepping the boundaries.

Have a good day!

I’d love to, had we not already done this :stuck_out_tongue:

This is exactly why we need to keep advertising it. No matter what we do, the message will still not be heard.

5 Likes

Oh, I forgot about that.
Fair point.

Maybe make it less cringy then?

I mean sure, easier said than done. This comment isn’t particularly elaborate or helpful in any way and it reads more as prodding then a genuine criticism.

You’ve essentially just told me “make it not bad”. Cool, so do you have any actual suggestions?

1 Like

Maybe have it in a similar style to the Audible ad? Like, explaining how you can watch all the videos for free, but you can pay $3 to get early access?

Is it okay if I make a Minecraft map and resource pack of you all (TTV) and post them in a “creative” topic?, or would they rather go in a “promotion and advertising” topic? (of which I would have to earn master trust level first.)

If you do make them, put them in the Creative Content category.

3 Likes

Has TTV ever considered interviewing Mark Palmer (the “guy behind Journey to One”)?
Is it possible?
We might get some very interesting information in such an interview.

2 Likes

Okay, thank you!

“I’m no longer employed by LEGO.”

The BIONICLE fandom them goes into panic mode and say that BIONICLE is now basically confirmed to end.

1 Like

Not that big of a deal, it would make us more prepared.

1 Like

Is it weird having people you don’t know know you or at least know a lot about you?
Or is it really not that bad?
I’d imagine it being weird, but I wouldn’t know.

I mean, maybe? To tell the truth, they don’t really know us. They just know about us. Either way, it comes with the territory so it’s not weird in the sense that it’s unavoidable.

4 Likes

So…what happened to TTV talks? I would assume that the lastest one would be E3, and I look forward to listening to it.

1 Like

With Brickfair drawing ever closer are there still plans to make an informational video about it or will it just be talked about in podcasts?

1 Like