TTV Questions & Answers!

Thanks for replying Eljay :slight_smile:

1 Like

#Do you guys still talk and have relations with past cast members? Like Nyra or Alena? (@Eljay, you sent me those weird Skype messages that one time with that one person who I will not mention for privacy reasons, so I’m pretty sure you still do. But what about the rest of TTV?)

First of all, no, we do not. At all.

Second of all… What?

2 Likes

It was sent awhile ago. She was at your house and you said she was hurting you and she said yes I am. Then she sent a heart emojii.

Oh. I recall now.

Anyways, no. We do not keep in contact with any of our prior hosts.

Dear TTV Castmates, Is there be a major contest for become a mod?

You do not choose mod squad.

Mod squad choose you.

And asking to become a mod does not make you closer to becoming mod. It actually brings you further away.

10 Likes

I talk to Nyra and Miraka once in a while. I haven’t heard from Geordan, Tom, Sumiki, Anakin, Scotus, Ian or Alena since we fired them/they left.

Generally, they leave for a reason.

4 Likes

Sumiki is bro.

3 Likes

http://replygif.net/i/642.gif

I don’t talk to anyone that left/was let go.

This is why you weren’t selected for being a livestream guest.

13 Likes

If it bothers you I’ll take it down.

This is why I should be going to Brickfair instead of you.

1 Like

How many people have you banned from the channel? And what was the name of the first guy who was being a jerk with the Face Me music in the background?

Which TTV members would make a good Sherlock Holmes and John Watson pair? Like, if two of the cast were suddenly start solving crimes as consultant detectives, which ones would do that?

…I do have a reason for asking this actually.
It’s a secret. :wink:
…and apparently emojis aren’t working… oh well.

1 Like

I have to imagine it’d be myself and either @Jon or @IllustriousVar.

2 Likes

Ok, thanks!
Creative road block removed!

Meso and Kahi, absolutely

5 Likes

Thanks!
It seems kahi is on everyone’s list, ha ha!

1. Dunno, not many. Unless they’re being absolutely impossible and completely unruly, we’re usually pretty lenient.
  2. Don’t know, don’t care.

We tend to ban people only on the grounds of extreme spam and/or harassment of our cast. So not too many.