TTV Questions & Answers!

Well, since they banned it, I doubt they would enjoy it.

Fine, I’ll remove the question.

Hellooooo, what’s this?

Digimon World?

Oh My G-O-S-H!
They have answered the mighty @Eljay!
They have made Digimon Go!

Just so everyone knows, this is not Digimon Go; this is Digimon world. I just thought it’d be more funnier this way! The actual question, for Eljay of course, is Have you heard of this game before? and Are you now going to play it? I have not done so yet, myself, so just to make that little fact clear. (seriously, I never knew this game existed, yet it was unveiled to me in an ad…)

Is that Toei Animation I see?

I guess so!
(I never really looked into it, myself, so…)

GET THIS GUY ON LEGO MARKETING!

1 Like

I’ll probably get it and then wait two years to send it to Var.

Depends on how annoying it is. The meme was spreading back to other channels, and that’s why we had to put a stop to it. Otherwise, we don’t really waste time moderating the YouTube comments.

We could bring them back, I always thought they got limited attention here, but you could prove me wrong.

Nope, and RIP that game because everyone’s switching to Overwatch.

People did not legitimately make a cult on it. People made a meme about it. It was funny as an in joke until it went on for too long, spammed all of our videos and other videos too. Then it got out of hand and we banned it from our channel and never looked back.

4 Likes

Accurate

Perhaps you could have one general topic for the podcast where people can discuss it, and is updated whenever a new episode is released?

Well, now that the brickonical tab exists they may be redundant, I was looking for a place to comment on the G3 discussion.

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but why was the latest TL;DR removed?

2 Likes

It was taken down due to copyright concerns. We’re working on it.

3 Likes

Alright, cool.

Would @Jon or @IllustriousVar be interested in giving us a run-down of the process that you two went through in setting up this site, and the nature of the maintenance that you guys do?

Is there a link to the Fan Central Discord server anywhere, or is it closed off to new people?

~W12~

Due to some rather “impressive” and “debilitating” spam attacks by former members that really want to come back but don’t know how to control their emotions yet, I went ahead and closed it off to new folks for the time being.

Can we open it again? Certainly. Right now it’s just a bit too inconvenient for me to have to pop in every 10 minutes one of these toddlers decides they want to throw a tantrum because they were dumb and got banned.

4 Likes

Ah, now I understand.

Yeah, sometimes people have to learn a lesson the hard way…especially about proper etiquette online.

Hey, TTV! I’ve started watching your channel recently, and I’m listening to your interview with Nathan Furst as I type this. Have you ever reached out to anyone else who worked on the Creative Capers trilogy for an interview, such as voice actors, writers or artists? I’d personally love to hear an interview with Lee Tockar. He is, in my opinion, the perfect voice for the Master of Shadows. :mask:

BTW, Are people still typing their questions in bold? If not, sorry if I broke a rule. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Cool, So what is the Civil War of TTV. who is with who and what are the teams?

OR if that is too long, just who are the ADMINS? or the TTV podcast cast?

You could just look back in topics, search em up

either way the information for both are readily available here

It was an April Fools Prank in which an argument between Kahi and Eljay resulted in a war similar to the one from Captain America: Civil War.

There was a lot of roasting and changing avatars into comic book characters.

2 Likes