TTV Secret Santa 2017 [Unofficial]

######This is in no way sponsored by TTV.

Hello all!

I’m very happy to announce the second TTV Secret Santa! (the first being held back in 2015.)

It’s come to that time of year where, for one reason or another, money is spent and gifts are given to loved ones or special individuals. This is a way for you to give gifts to members of the TTV Message Boards, and you don’t have to pay anything!

Here’s how it’s going to work:
You write a post in this topic stating you want to be added in. We’ll hold as many people as we can, but we need an even number. You will then be secretly given a person to make a gift for. Try to make something that appeals to their interests!

When you’ve finished, send it to them in a PM and let them enjoy! if they give you permission, you can post it in its own topic elsewhere on the Boards. And if you’re on the list, someone else is making something for you, too!

RULES:

You can only create one gift and only for one person. The gift can be in multiple parts, but it must be all one gift.
Do not create something and attempt to ship it to the person. It must be something they can either see or read.
By signing up for this contest you are accepting the responsibilities following this contest. If you decide to drop out at any point in time, your gift creator will be assigned the person you were supposed to be creating a gift for, and your departure will be unceremoniously announced here. Additionally, it’s going to be very had to get back in to any future contests I do.

Sign-Up List: (Sign-Ups open for two weeks)
@Vezon_Olmak
@Samtastictogo

Have fun, and live the legend!

5 Likes

This isn’t a physical gift right?

It could be. It’s your choice. However,[quote=“Ghidora131, post:1, topic:41393”]
Do not create something and attempt to ship it to the person. It must be something they can either see or read.
[/quote]

So don’t worry about losing anything you create.

1 Like

Also can you choose who you wanna send a gift to as long as someone else hasn’t chosen them?

Absolutely not. That leads to too much potential shunning. Each participant will[quote=“Ghidora131, post:1, topic:41393”]
be secretly given a person to make a gift for.
[/quote]

1 Like

Makes sense.

I’ll get in on that.

S i g n m e u p

BOI

Imma secret those santas so hard

1 Like

Eh maybe, so by gift it can be anything from like a drawing to a moc/revamp moc/whatever they are, to well… Something or other, right?

1 Like

Exactly. Story or MOC or Drawing or Whatever!

1 Like

I’m sorry to say this, guys, but Ghidora would need Master rank to start up one of these, since it falls under the Community Projects and Contests rules.

3 Likes