TTV Sheet Music or Tablature?

Hey everyone! I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions for sheet music from TTV. I wanna learn how to play the TTV podcast outro and intro, but I’m too lazy to figure it out so I’m just gonna ask you all. You can share whatever TTV music you want here.

Also, please don’t kill me for asking for your sheet music Ven.
P.S. I love you <3

6 Likes

I don’t even know how to write sheet music anyways, so I’m intrigued to see what comes of this topic. =P

7 Likes

Phew, that’s a relief. :smiley:

sheet music, um, I play the drums, so I don’t have much help in that department lol.

What kind of instrument do you want, because I think that matters for the sheet music

Um I don’t really even know what sheet music is. So yeah. Wait yeah I can’t help ya out, I’ve seen thing done with sheet music that no man should have to witness.

I could try

I mostly meant tablature for the guitar, but music for any instrument is fine.

I could try for piano, but no guarantees. MIDI is my mortal enemy…

1 Like

@Venom Do you know how to make tablature? It’s super simple.

hm

Remind me later, I could try

1 Like

well I used to read sheet music but I forgot a long time ago

I could try to work it out, but I can’t promise that it would be completely accurate. I’m a liittle rusty with music.

What is tablature? I feel as if I should know this.

Wow I feel stupid now. I actually knew what this was, just forgot it’s name.

Look it up.

1 Like

The theme isn’t too complex, I imagine most people would be able to play the main chords by ear. We’ve never really written down the notes before though. Maybe that’s something I can look into one day (provided someone here doesn’t go ahead and do it)

2 Likes

@IllustriousVar Don’t let Kahi know about it. If he can capitalize off of someone breaking a leg, then he would probably try to capitalize off of this.

4 Likes

bump
Oops, a double post, clumsy forgetful me. I sure hope a musically inclined mod doesn’t comes in here to fix this( and hopefully take interest in the topic or something or other.)

After a month if this isn’t seen I’m flagging this.

Literally just noticed this topic. :slight_smile: Coincidentally. I’m actively in the process of doing this, sorry. I’ve been using a web app by the name of “Noteflight”; as it is, I should have a demo for y’all by the end of the weekend.

@Ven As a quick point of clarification, how would you prefer to be credited? Ven? Venom? TTV Venom? Your IRL name? Thanks!

Notorious Ven would be fine.

2 Likes