TTV Slice Of Life

This probably won’t make any sense, but i’ve always felt like the TTV guys, especially Var (only because he makes it most apparent) are the kind that would want to pass down knowledge. Now this absolutely doesn’t make any sense, but too illustrate ; the newest TTV Talks, in wich they talk about an aspect, a fact of life.
So i’m pitching this completely theoretical show, wich has nothing to do at all with bionicle, but hey, it’s TTV, no longer as strongly associated with bionicle as TheThreeVirtues.
A different topic on life would be discussed each time, and i know there are other podcasts out there that might be doing just that, and i’m not claiming “I know what the TTV Cast thinks”, for all i know i could be completely wrong, and the latest TTVT was probably a one off (or two off ?), and that it would probably annoy the heck out of “those guys who always complain about the lack of Bionicle videos even though there is plenty”, but who cares about them anyways, but i just think it’d be cool to listen to the diverse caracters that we all know (because real talk for a sec, we don’t know them as people, just as what they “show”, cause nobody’s perfect, they surely all have flaws but there is no reason to talk about them and that’s perfectly respectable, but we still get a sense of familiarity, an attachement to them) discussing such matters and voicing their opinions on those such matters.
So, how would you feel if TTV would realese such content ?

8 Likes

But TTV don’t teach life lessons or values(or atleast that ain’t their primary goal I’d believe), they’d only talk about Legos

unless you’d like to mix em up or something

1 Like

Yeh, i mention that it might not make a lot of sense, and i’m not asking for this to happen, But clearly they don’t want to talk only about Lego, and i’m not asking for lessons, just perspective on things, as there are numerous subjects that are heavily prone to, well, subjectivity. I just think it might be interesting, but this is strictly my opinion. I’m not even sure if this posts belongs here.

Wow. :laughing:

Hey, this sounds like a good idea, though.

I think this is basically TTV talks, and it happened.

This guy can see into the future. He knew TTV Talks would happen!

2 Likes