TTV Talks: Injuries

Ow. Sorry bro.

“…”

5 Likes

and that was 5 years ago

2 Likes

So one year, I was changing the lightbulb on a Christmas tree. Well, because my brother likes to mess with me, he plugged it in…

To this day, I still have a little scar on my thumb and index finger, and I have a fear of electricity now. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Simple. disown the guy…

…/S…

3 Likes

When I was a toddler, I cracked open my forehead against a wall. I don’t remember the incident, but my parents say I talked through the stitches like nobody’s business. I still have the scar on my forehead, which is in the shape of lightning bolt.

Even worse, when I was in elementary school, my little brother fell out of his high chair, and broke his arm, just as my parents were about to get ice cream for us for desert. Tragically, I never got the ice cream, and I was so mad at him.

3 Likes

I know how you feel.

I know too much…

Pfft, nothing special, happens to all toddlers.

I feel so sorry for you, all the annoying Harry Potter fans pestering you about it.

2 Likes

look’s like you are the boy who lived.

3 Likes

I get that a lot, but not because of the scar. It’s gotten faint over the years; however, my hair and glasses resemble the young wizard’s.

5 Likes

You got mad at your brother because he broke his arm?

2 Likes

But it was about Ice cream…

4 Likes

:scream:
#NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO#

Oh, yeah. That too.

2 Likes

I broke my foot like 3 ish weeks ago, and uh, yeah that hurt a bit

Some years ago I was riding my bicycle and somehow got over some big rock. It was launched into the air, I fell, the bicycle fell on me and…yeah. I still have a scar from then.

I fought an electric fence and lost.

4 Likes

My saxophone case gave me a permanent scar on my hand.

1 Like

Well, I was in the Bahamas, and I jumped into the Blue Hole or something like that, and did a flip before I hit the water. Apparently it gave me a concussion, because I ended up in the hospital with absolutely no memory of it ever happening. It’s pretty trippy! I’ve watched the video of me doing the jump over and over, and I still don’t remember even being there. As a matter of fact, my memory of the entire week got screwed up. I can vaguely remember bits and pieces from the first half, but the second half? Nothing.
All I can say is that my appreciation for memory loss as a storytelling device has increased a lot!

2 Likes