TTV Talks: Topic and Cast List

Just since I heard Var mention it, maybe you could talk about Power Rangers?
Or other Tokusatsu?
‘TTV Talks about Tokusatsu’

TTV Talks about Transformations w/ @Mesonak,@Eljay, & @Venom

1 Like

TTV talks about the Tony Hawk games and the train wreck that was 5.

TTV Talks about pets.

TTV Talks about Stand-Up Comedy!

TTV Talks about Internet Advertising, with @Kahi, @IllustriousVar, and @Mesonak

3 Likes

TTV Talks about Languages.

TTV Talks about Thanksgiving

TTV Talks about Black Friday

TTV Talks about Star Wars Battlefront

1 Like

TTV Talks about Christmas Specials
TTV Talks about Christmas Movies
TTV Talks about Christmas Music

1 Like

I support this one, I could see takuma tearing into it, and I’d love to see it

1 Like

That would depend on whether we’re talking about the new game or the entire series. I’m not buying the new one so there’s really not much to “tear into”.

1 Like

oh I was talking about the new one, I played it at a friends house and it was… it was something

let’s just say you would not be happy

Battlefront is fantastic. It’s missing features that I want, but oh my god does it look so good

3 Likes

Oh look someone who isn’t butthurt about the game.

literally everything I see relating to it is people being butthurt

I have it I play it and I love it and I know and understand why people have problems with it I have a few problems with it aswellbut I am upset at EA for making others pay their first born child for the DLC for a game but I feel by making the season pass so much makes me wonder if we may have another evolve on our hands where the game was really good but the DLC was too much and the community was great for less than a month then they got bored and left my greatest worry for star wars battlefront is the community drops offs from uninterest or boredom in star wars battlefront as I feel like most people are unimpressed by it.

TTV talks about harry potter/hunger games/twilight/divergent/other dumb teen movies.

TTV talks about food.

TTV talks about chainsaws.

1 Like

TTV talks about school

TTV Talks about TTV Podcast

That way they can make TTV Talks about TTV Talks about the TTV Podcast.

Then they can title it Talkception.

yes

#THIS WOULD BE AMAZING

6 Likes

TTV talks about their self-MOCs. Obviously Venom would have to be in that one, since he made the official versions (unless I’m mistaken), but I’d really like to hear about how the cast think they and what they like are reflected in their self-MOCs.

Unless that’s too specifically Bionicle related. In which case, it could be expanded upon to include characters the cast make for themselves in RPGs and the like.

3 Likes