TTV Talks: Topic and Cast List

I legitimately want to talk about favorite card/board games, but it would seem that nobody else on the crew shares the same passion that I do.

9 Likes

Aw. I feel bad for you, Takuma… I wish I could join in with you on that. I have a lot to talk about board games.

3 Likes

TTV Talks about Disney or animated movies in general.

@Chronicler too
I would love to join you if y’all ever did. We should start a topic about this! :stuck_out_tongue:

Something occurred to me the other day: what’s the point of topic suggestions? I thought the whole point of TTV talks was random discussion, and as such, you don’t really have a topic planned beforehand, you just kinda roll with it?

1 Like

By random discussions, we mean random in the sense that it’s random to the channel, whose primary focus is BIONICLE and Lego related content- not that it came out of nowhere.

We always have a topic prepared ahead of time before we do TTV Talks, we just try to move into the discussion naturally rather then say “today we’re going to talk about ___”. (Viper actually screwed this up during the Mass Effect TTV Talks for example). So it’s not as “random” as it may seem :stuck_out_tongue:

Now you might have noticed we haven’t mentioned any topics submitted by viewers yet, and that’s because we’ve already prepared a list of things we want to talk about first, then we’ll start moving on to user suggestions.

5 Likes

Oh THAT’S why you guys were mad at her. :laughing:

3 Likes

Bootlegs, is it worth companies like Lego’s time to crack down on all of them?

5 Likes

Topic: The Metroid series.
Cast: @Mesonak and two other people.

2 Likes

Cast: Mesonak and also @MT_Zehvor, even though he isn’t even in TTV

5 Likes

Topic:Dc (comics/Tv show/movies) whatever you want to talk about DC
Cast:Kahi because I think he reads comics Var because I think he once said in a podcast he enjoyed watching arrow and flash.And another person you like to talk with :smile:

Pretty sure that would count as LEGO-related. :stuck_out_tongue:

How about Transformers? I don’t really care who the cast would be.

1 Like

Fair enough, but there are plenty of other companies that have this problem.

1 Like

It would be intressting to see a talks episode about what Hero Factory could have been/it’s wasted potential, or just a Her Factory episode with Varderan; Because of his good arguments for stuff such as Hero Factory in Bionicle Autopsy, Eljay; I don’t really know why actully, and Mesonak, don’t really know why Meso either but, hey, why not.

Hero Factory, I must agree was bad, but that is because it was poorly handled. Just cut away Invasion from Below and it’s fairly good, just need the “Dark Maker”/Von Nebula to not be dropped like he was. Hero Fatory had simply very poor build-ups for the plot, and a what the heck happened to Nex?!

2 Likes

what happened to stringer as well, he kinda just vanished

1 Like

@Chronicler

WE’RE BEEING REPLACED.

Anyways, on topic, I haven’t had the time to catch up the last few episodes (and podcasts). What are y’all’s favorites so far?

1 Like

What do you mean by that? “We’re being replaced”?

There’s someone named ‘Chronicler1’ and ‘Helryx’. A little joke about such, I assume.

TTV should talk about usernames.

4 Likes

TTV Talks about Hollywood Reboots
TTV Talks about Christopher Nolan*
TTV Talks about the TTV Forums**
TTV Talks about BZPower and the Bionicle fandom as a whole

*Dunno how much interest you guys have in his movies in the first place, though.
**Not sure what specifically you could discuss, but it would be interesting to hear your general opinions on the community and stuff that’s developed here.
***This may be too Lego related.

5 Likes