TTV Talks: Topic and Cast List

TTV Talks about esports

TTV talks about the importance of brushing your teeth.

Sponsored by your neighborhood dentist. Use the code TTEETHV on their local website in order to get a free trial for a root canal. (Which is not refundable)

11 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

TTV Talks about how to talk to women. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Ples dont kil me.

10 Likes

Kill him with fire! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

TTV Talks: Fallout

TTV Talks: Legend of Zelda
TTV Talks: Super Smash Brothers
TTV Talks: Pokemon
TTV Talks: Health and Fitness because why not

6 Likes

TTV Talks about Talking

Featuring Vemon, Eljay, and Meso. (Let’s see how that goes)

10 Likes

But that needs Kahi.

3 Likes

Venom confirmed as new Digimon.
Vemon, Veemon’s distant cousin.
Venom confirmed for Veemon’s cousin.

hue hue digimon jokes

1 Like

The funniest thing about that is that Venom hates Digimon. I’m a fan, though.

12 Likes

TTV Talks about RWBY :wink:

6 Likes

I know what I want you guys to talk about on TTV talks: Lego competitors. You know, like Megabloks and Kreo. Kreo I am not familiar with (despite me using it in my Kretendo joke: http://board.ttvpodcast.com/t/applego-vs-megoogleblox-vs-kretendo/6985?u=chaotictempleknight), but I distinctly remember collecting the Dragons line (The line that had Thoron, Stendal, Grendal, etc.) from Megabloks which I thought, with a lot of effort, could rival bionicle. Obviously that line couldn’t though because It’s megabloks.

On a minor note not specifically related to the potential TTV talks subject:

Eljay, please tell me it’s not because he thinks its a pokemon rip off.

1 Like

My knee-jerk reaction is to say that is why he hates it. But, I can’t honestly say for certain, so that’s something he’d need to elaborate on himself. =P

4 Likes

They did that already, just not under the TTV Talks banner. I’d like to see them talk about Volume 3 like the Chima coverages though.

TTV Talks: Middle Earth

2 Likes

Oh… never noticed that :smile: Than how about TTV Talks about RoosterTeeth, since that’s a much broader topic.

3 Likes

Yes, Yes! We need to talk about Smash and Pokemon especially! Maybe talk about competitive play for both of the mas well? That would be hilarious!

How about, TTV Talks about Cats, Dogs, and other assorted Animals. you don’t even have to have a pet to give your opinion because everyone has had some experience, good or bad, with a pet-type animal.

1 Like

How about TTV Talks about TTV Talks.

8 Likes