Featuring Mesonak.

9 Likes

TTV talks about Galidor.
Or did someone already said this?

2 Likes

How about TTV talks about Spongebob?

7 Likes

TTV talks about

Literature: Discuss some of your favorite genres in literature or graphic novel series’ you are each into

Minecraft: While they are doing Biocraft, I am also curious to see what TTV thinks of Minecraft in general, whether it be certain experiences on the game or thoughts on the fandom and overall influence on internet culture.

Stopmotion: Much like the literature idea, it would be TTV discussing certain stopmotion series’ or shorts they particularly enjoy and vice versa

Metal Gear: Probably the least likely to make it as an episode, granted there don’t seem to be many Metal Gear fans in the TTV community or Lego community in general, though I believe Var did mention how he was trying to get into the franchise in one of the topics here and Eljay (I think), acknowledged how he was anticipating MGSV in one of the 2013 podcasts. Though it would be surprising if it were brought up, especially considering The Phantom Pain is being released in September.

4 Likes

TTV talks about TTV Talks
TTV talks about TTV
TTV talks about the TTV Message Boards
TTV talks about the TTV Message Boards Users
TTV talks about Paradoxes
TTV talks about Doritos
TTV talks about Kool-Aid
TTV talks about Noodles/Pasta
TTV talks about Breadsticks
TTV talks about ExxTrooper
TTV talks about TTV Cast Members

TTV talks about this superb but for some reason unutilized idea. (Why was it not used @Eljay?)
TTV talks about superb but unutilized ideas
TTV talks about making @Paradox head of the TTV message boards

2 Likes

TTV talks about sarcasm :wink:

2 Likes

I want TTV Talks About: Birds
With Kahi, Takuma, Exx, and Var. (And maybe Viper)

5 Likes

Freakin’ Bird Friday! Oh yeah, the support group is growing! Let’s make it happen! XD

4 Likes

So… No TTV Talks episode last week? Odd…
Of course, it’s all explained in the recent TTV episode.

1 Like

Will you, grandmaster Eljay, be doing TTV talks about Eljay, with Eljay, Eljay, and Eljay?

u totes shud

2 Likes

ttv talks star wars battlefront

An interesting suggestion, but I don’t see much reason in discussing Galidor due to it’s overwhelming irrelevance at this stage.

Please, God, no.

Not a bad idea.

I’m actually somewhat surprised I didn’t think of this already.

I like this idea as well, though I don’t know if anyone outside of myself has actually toyed with stop-motion before.

I like this idea as well, but I feel it would be better to do this shortly before or after the new game’s release.

2 Likes

TTV Talks About Hidden Gems. So you’d talk about things you’d find somewhere that are really amazing but are quite obscure. Browsing through the Creative Content category would be a nice way of finding some.

TTV talks Anime: Part Deux: Revengance

TTV talks about metroid you should get @MT_Zehvor to guest host in this

1 Like

TTV Talks about Secret Wars and Convergence when it happens.

TTV talks about Eljay

1 Like

Another suggestion I have is TTV Talks about Metroid. With Meso, Takuma, and any other TTV member who likes Metroid.

2 Likes

TTV talks about fanfiction.
With @Kahi (because I like his stories), and other people.
TTV talks about laws
TTV talks about history
TTV talks about school
TTV talks about segways

2 Likes

The vehicle? Or the thing that TTV talks can never pull off?

6 Likes