TTV's Shirt of April Poll

I like the Nak and Jay design! Looks adorable haha. The other ■■■■■ looks great too, but you can’t beat the terrable twosome haha

Once again, ‘The Many Faces Of Exx’ ■■■■■ would get a lot more votes if it actually looked like it was shown on the ‘vs’ image. Can keep the varying emotions under the different faces, but by clarifying what its about, it reduces the ability for a casual fan to wear it without having to explain who Exxtrooper is. I know this would reduce the recognisability a little, but it would prevent fans who want the ■■■■■ from having to explain who Exxtrooper is to whoever they meet who queries them about the ■■■■■. Suggested this before, but would really suggest seeing whether people would be interested in the ■■■■■ if it didn’t have the title of ‘The Many Faces Of Exxtrooper’

For example, the ‘Nak and Jay’ ■■■■■ works better as its not specifically saying about ‘TTV’ or ‘Bionicle’ so a casual fan of either could wear it without really having to explain the ■■■■■. Plus its just a general ‘happy go lucky’ image of two characters on a beach. I could easily see someone buying the ■■■■■ and wearing it without having to really explain what its from and they could probably wave it away as being from a cartoon show or something if they didn’t want to admit to liking Lego (Which a few fans have admitted they tend to avoid bringing up)

5 Likes

Sorry @prpldragon.

<3

I cant see the picture. Can someone take a snip of it or something?

Nak and Jay, a beautiful homage to the best show that ever graced the TTV channel.

1 Like

“Nak and Jay” is a riot, but Prpl’s Exx is adorable. I voted for Exx last time, and I voted for him this time.

2 Likes

Nak and Jay, all the way!

How large is the discount? Sorry if this is detailed elsewhere.

1 Like

The Many Faces of Exx is definitely better. That is my vote.

16 Likes

IKR! Nak and Jay is much better

1 Like

That was the single greatest response on the board.

5 Likes

In the history of the Internet.

4 Likes

Most assuredly.

2 Likes

Maybe Exx will have his revenge one day…

17 Likes

Nak and Jay looks Really nice, unlike the other one (sorry Exx/Prpl)

Yo i need a discount

Cutting it kind of close there, sir :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Yeah, I forgot

Where are the shirts being shipped from?